Reviews for A Christmas Wish
DragonXGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I almost cried the first time i read this... It's so cute!

O.O
SISM chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I loved it! It was so sweet! *sniff* That was SO good!
DeLa Lune chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
THIS WAS SO GOOD! love the fic
Jo Raven chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Beth-chan,

This was a great fan fiction crossover story you have made.

I loved the coupling between Serena (Usagi) and Harry.

Wonderful story.

You are a great writer.
someone chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
IM SOO HAPPY U WROTE IT! I LOVE IT!
ANYA chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I LOVE YOUR STORIES, BUT YOU NEED TO CONTINUE Unexpected Love!
Lil' Raven chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
That was soo beautiful!I love the ending it was so cute.
erika chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Aw...that was so kawaii! Great job on the fic! Its was wonderfully done! Keep up the great work and have more updates please! ~erika~
Seer99999 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
ELISABETH-CHAN!
THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST STORIES YOU'VE CREATED ALONG TO ADD TO THE TIGHT COOL FICS YOU'VE WROTE BEFORE GURL!
YOU ROCK!
KEEP ON WRITING MORE GREAT STORIES!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
Christina chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Meri Kurismasu Lizzie-chan. I loved the new story my friend and i am so glad you going to do more one shots.I only thought I mentioned Serena and Snape once or twice though { _ }. I can't wait to see what you do with that. You have so many great stories to read or waiting to be read that I'm not sure which story I want you to post next. Well what ever you do I know it will be so worth the wait. You are a great writer my friend. Have a safe and joyous hoilday.
KageMerodi chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Yay! I love it! I usually don't like fluf filled fics but this one is a HUGE exception. *wipes away tears* I love the ending too *grin*. Yes. Weddings do smell. In a good way, mind you.
Eternal Cosmos chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I LOVED it! It was sad at the beginning, but it ended well, so I'm happy!
I hope you'll update your other stories soon, though I know you have a lot to do. You go girl!
Eternal Cosmos _~
(Merry Christmas, by the way!)
xOceanxPinkx chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Great story! I like all your other stories too! You're pretty good author...better than me! Anyways, keep on writing!
Bleh, is that the best review I can come up with? Oh well...Bye!
wingnut chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
What have you done to my fandoms?
Excuse me, I have to go find the canon now…
koosei chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
The fluff is overwhelming! It's so fluffy! That's gotta be one oftebest Xmas fics I've read. I love it.
keep writing!