Reviews for Conversation With a Seiyuu
sheenachi chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
oh that was frikken hilarious man i love it!
Bent not Broken chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
All I have to say is- Lol.
Runi-chan chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
It's funny! If you feel inspired, keep at this.
young-gurl-15 chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
Ah this is so FUNNY! My voice box hurts...
Shiori-chan chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
XD You know, you should have send this script to animescramble, I think it was even better than the drama XD it was crazy, but I COULD hear the voices of them in my head clearly.
But I didn't like the Jaken bashing ( I love Jaken! he's so unappreciated.
Python1984 chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
This fic was really funny. Ramen flavored ice cream Lol.
Lady Kouga chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Lol. That was funny.
ChristyKay chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
oh, I loved the end! sit sit sit! XD
Really, sesshy and helium and thangs crack me up. Unfortunately, you've caught me at a rather brain dead moment, so you have to deal with me being dumb. *snorts*
O.o Please keep writing! You have great style!
marnika chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
still give it thumbs up can't go wrong with Jaken bashing it's like a pie in the face,it's always funny!
marnika chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
i thought it was funny,not bust a gut but it was good.
ElicitRevolution chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
HBAHAHAHAHA! That was so funy! **Falls out of chair** Ow
ChristyKay chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Yay! In the spirit of giving, I thought I'd review as many stories/onshots as I could today. I haven't been doing enough of that, you see! _
First of all, i wanted to congratulate you on your wonderful style. I love it when script format is done properly, as it is so often abused. Well done!
Secondly, this was absolutely laugh out loud funny. Thanks! You've made my day a little brighter. -
And hey, what else is there to say? I loved it! Happy New Years! And whatever other holidays you might be celebrating!
Until We Meet Again,
Runi-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
-laughs- Oh, goodness. Yes, do more, but only if you feel like it. This was very funny.
I see you like to bash Jaken too. -snickers- it's fun.
Pewter Kaze-san
Akitsu chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I really LIKED IT! It made laugh a very good time!
Thanks for posting it!