Reviews for An Admiral's Tale
vweaver13 chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
I hope there will be more updates soon!
AngelofSnow chapter 36 . 1/11/2006
I guess this story was kind of abandoned. I would have liked to see where it went. There are so few KOTOR fics with a dark side Revan, it's interesting to see how Carth still loved her. I wonder if he ever finds Revan or if, maybe he already has. Please update if you get the chance.
Adrianna chapter 36 . 9/28/2005
Escellent story! I love the darker side of Carth. You have not updated in a long time, I hope you have not given up on the story. You should consider continuing if you have the time.
Cliff Zingler chapter 15 . 9/14/2005
El Dag Yo.

I've been reading this lately. I love it! It's so different and edgy!

Mr.McSpiff chapter 36 . 6/10/2005
Miss Loquacious chapter 36 . 5/1/2005
Ilike the darkness in this, the way carth is so different from his usual heroic self.

Very nice! Update soon! Poor Carth deserves his Revy!
Fan chapter 36 . 3/23/2005
Well, just started reading some KOTOR fan fiction. Must say I've been enjoying this story. I've noticed there hasn't been an update in awhile...hoping there will be one soon...must find out end of story...
Thylja chapter 36 . 11/24/2004
Hey Nima!

Great thing, that you updated this, I almost lost all hope ;). I love your story, its darkness, how you destroy all hope and still... Great writing, has morw depth than I expected when I started reading it. So keep on torturing hin ;) I'll definitely keep on reading.
Kosiah chapter 36 . 11/15/2004
Am really glad you're still updating this...I love your dark side...Update again!
Lorok chapter 36 . 11/6/2004
WOOHOO you finally updated. I was kinda expecting Bastila to be the female. But wtver, *waves off dismissively*. Ya update soon pls
thesnowman chapter 36 . 10/28/2004

I must say I am enjoying your story, I like how it is quite dark. I normally aint a big fan of Carth, but he has a bit of an edge that I quite like in this, without coming across as moaning all the time.

I liked the anger that was directed towards maria, which I think was justified. I also liked his plan to get out of the situation at the end, very clever :)
Arrow chapter 36 . 10/27/2004
See do something stupid and it works out for the best. I always thought Sith were stupid for frying everyone, like if I was Malak and I saw Bandon fry up the place, I'd smack him. You don't kill soldiers randomly, sure you might think that it makes you look "cool" but you just look like an ass. And getting off that rant, great chapter. I'm glad you are continuing this, even though I read it for the first time like a month ago so I didn't have to wait for much.
Arrow chapter 35 . 9/19/2004
Genius! I may have yelled that outloud at one point while reading this *checks* Yes I believe I did. Eagerly anticipating more, though I enjoy all the twists and turns that are currently there.
ewankenobi2002 chapter 35 . 8/1/2004
I sure hope you finish the story! I'm holding you to that. I've fallen in love with the "new" Carth (oh, Jaro, sorry) and the plot is so interesting! I'm still waiting for Revan to come back and I love how you've incorperated "Morgana" into the story. Keep writing and update soon. I'm waiting on the edge of my seat!

Libythese chapter 30 . 6/19/2004