Reviews for Do I Have To Wait Forever
LiiMakino chapter 1 . 4/23/2011

So cute!
One.Last.Tear chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
applause applause. loved it! loved it so much!
ThalasaPonce chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Enjoyable very enjoyable.
A Different Life chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
love it!
alexi chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
it's really good! i really liked it! it doesnt matter that it was fluffy!is this a one time thing or a long story?
Intangibly Yours chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
hey! great fic! it's so sweet! write more! *adds author to favorite list*
autumnsnow55 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
This is so cool! I love this fic! I don't care if it was kinda fluffy. I like fluffy stuff now. Write another chapter for this, or is it a one-shot? Merry Christmas.
Evil Queen
The Zazu chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Very nice... Fluffy, but nice. - The way you delved into Rika's thoughts and how they coinceded a bit with Ryou's was nice. I think that maybe you got to the kiss part a lil too fast, but then again sometimes you just want to wrap up the thing. The first-person view was well done also. Good work! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! D
Haruka Malayo chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
OF COURSE angsty is a word! I use it all the time! Then again, I don't think that's enough to make it a word...
This was actually a very good one-shot. Seemed a little long, but it was excellent. I'm also a fan of Ryuki, so that helps. :)
violet eyes rika chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I like the fic. It was really sweet. I hope you continue with it and if you're not then that's fine because it's perfect the way it is. I LOVE your writing style in this!
solitaireclay07 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Aww...that was cute. Too cute. TOO CUTE TO EVEN SAY 'TOO CUTE'! me...I'm kinda like on a sugar rush or something...anyway, I liked the fic, a lot. It was so cute. ...wait, not going into that again. Um...yeah. So, great fic and all. Yep...