Reviews for Chocolate Roses and Static Electricity
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Static already met Robin, that was an earlier episode then the one you referred too.
noone chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
Robin and Static are suppost have meet already.
hoshi-ko88 chapter 5 . 1/13/2005
hehehehe Beast boy and Raven Forever! update soon please!
wouldntyouliketoknow chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
okay... im a sugar hyped kid writing this at 10pm

thats just sad... but great story! continue!

and bb rae shiipers... keep up the faith people!

-quoth the raven
RobinStarfire chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
HI! I really liked your story! I love the whole Raven BB thing it is kinda cute.. BUT PLEASE FINNISH IT! -
thefollyofmolly chapter 5 . 9/11/2004
HOW DARE YOU? Its the 9th (or 8 or 10) month of 2004 and you haven't updated since the 4th?

*mutters* NOW UPDATE ALREADY! In less you got into some freak car accident, nvm...
Kari chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
XDD! Bwahaha. Car buyer. XDD

This fanfic is GREAT. Please continue! -favorites-
toastyeggs chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
*joins Beast Boy in laughing maniacally*
Showstopper chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
I like this story, you've done a good job with all of the characters and I really enjoyed that you put Static in here. I kind of hoped that the Titans would've popped up in his show sometime this season. Hell, he's worked with the Justice League a couple of times and Robin, why not? Looking forward to the next chapter. Have a good day, :)
Wandering Namekian chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
Awesome story! I just started watching Teen Titans a few weeks ago (when Cartoon Network cancelled Toomami, which I am still angry about [I love all things Dragonball]) Anyway this is really good! Starfire and Robin is really made obvious in the series and I think that Raven and Beast Boy really make a good couple, the whole oposite thing I guess. Also I'm so glad that someone finally took notice of the fact that Raven would have a bit of a problem with falling in love because of the relation between her powers and her emotions. This story is wicked awesome please post some more on it!
Ersatz chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Super Furry Animals Good Band.
Nice one.
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 4/30/2004
Cool story! can't wait to see what happens in the chapter next (update soon Plz)
Teen Titan Fan chapter 4 . 4/15/2004
Keep going buddy!
Static Fan chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
"super hero Static Shock woot woot"
RogueSummersLover chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
i like it! it's very good. i was think on doing a teen tatians story but i'm not sure.. If i do i no it's going to be a starfire and robin romance*(i love those two together)* i'm asking you if i should because i'm worried that if i post no qould read it... So if you could e-mail me i would greatly apprate it... I jope you update soon, RogueSummersLover.