Reviews for I Miss You Most At Christmastime
clearwatercullener chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
aww that was so sweet. well written to.
billy chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Very good
Geniveve chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
aw! I absolutely love it!

Queequegg chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
oh so very sweet and wonderfully done! I absolutely loved it! Your description of family and Harry's feelings about it are perfect. Great job.
Bard's Soul chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
My eyes are stinging.

This really struck a cord with me, especially since I am now feeling the same way as Harry, with my parents newly divorced... Missing having both in the house, going on trips together... and to make it worse I'm now at college. It's hard.

Anyway, you are certainly a better writer than I.
avishmita chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
hey, i've been reading your stories for quite some time now and i must say i'm quite attatched to a lot of your stories. i just read "I miss you most at christmastime" and i think it might be one of your best. i have completely fallen in love with this. i normally only read stuff that has a pairing i like. don't really give other stuff a chance and i must say this one, evne though it has no romance, captured my heart. guess i liked it so much because this is how i see harry.i don't envision him having an easy life with a ready-made romance. he's the guy who's going to see his best friends get together and be alone during that. i guess another reason i fell on love with this story is because it reminds me of fond memories. sitting up with your friends talking about ...whatever. spending time with familly even though families tend to drive you crazy most of the time.

anyway, i guess thats enough rambling. i just wanted to say that i really liked this story and it warmed my heart. take care
meheeners chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Aw, I was going through HP fanfics and I found this. It brought me to tears, it was so beautiful. You're a great author, and if anyone flames you they'll have to answer to.
acciodanrad9 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Awesome story
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Helo! i was reccomended ur stories by a mate of mine, and tis is the first ive read. awesome work! it gives a real understanding of all the emotions harry feels. nice one!
A banana is yellow a tomato is red and I am purple chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
*grumble* as good an author as you are, and as much as well all like you, we can't help but wonder; are you alive? */grumble*
darkangelfire chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
wow. this is amazing. touching really. i love it, actually, i love all of your works. i always check back 2 c if there's more! i really feel 4 Harry. the only thing i'm confused about is that i thought Ginny was at Hogwarts with Draco? that's what you said at the beginning. so, how can she be at the burrow opening gifts. And why would be talking about Santa? surely they would say he's a 'muggle figure'. dont they have the real magic? anyway, other than that, i think its great. cheers! have a great holiday everyone!
hrdcoresuperstar chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
My Goodness! I truly love that story. Is it radiculose that it made me cry? Ha, I was sitting in front of my computer, crying like a fool out of both happiness and grief, and now my family thinks I'm nutters. Thank you, that was awfully fun. Happy Holidays.
*Hugs*...*breaks down again*
Calex chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Sigh. Great story. I'm left with a warm glow. And what do you mean, it's not Christmassy enough? It's plenty Christmassy. It's the epitome of what Christmas should be about. Friendship, love. Family. I'm sad to say that I probably like this more than I like your Draco/Ginny Christmas fic. Anyway, again, great story. And a merry christmas to you.
Silent Squeak chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
dayum you... *tear* so touching.. in a way. it really is. really good this one is... i just got in like this fight w/ my 'rents and yah... sheeze... u sure know how to ruin a lil hate... xP. merry christmas.
adrian ho...
yes. the last name is ho... go make fun of it. i know you want to... lol.
emma chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
like everything you write this is incredible
well done for once again bringing christmas cheer into my heart
merry christmas