Reviews for The Byrdings
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Very good story. Pippin is so cute.
Mysterious Ways1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Pippin asked Merry when he would be finished visiting his Momma and come back home.
Aw
That was so sweet. Thank you for writing Frodo so sweet and nice. You know how much I like him.
Mys- all sniffy again
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Somehow I missed this story. I'm sure glad I found it. Lovely work, Teriadoc! I'm very proud of you. I found this story very touching and extremely well written.
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Oh, what a lovely little story - got tears in my eyes when I read it. So sweet!
Trickssi chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Simply touching... It's always nice to see a writer who can compose excellent stories involving the Shirelings .
RyverLoire chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
:lip trimbles: too KUTE! i love it! "pippin would ask Merry when he would be finiched visiting his Momma and come back home" :hugs the cousins: there too cute together and i like this story
Zebra Wallpaper chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
What a lovely, lovely little story. I'm always so delighted to see when you've posted something new and this was just perfect for today-perfectly warm and snuggly. It was interesting to hear the information on birthdays, too. I've never read Tolkien's letters so I didn't know about this before and your making of the 3rd birthday into a formal and solemn celebration was very creative. I love the detail of Pippin being presented to the Took too.
Also, as always, your characterizations are really a treat, especially 10 year old Merry this time around. My favorite line:
“It wouldn’t be a pretty rock,” he said, “it would be a lad’s rock with lad’s colors.”
So perfect and so sweet. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. I enjoy your work a lot.
Sword On Fire chapter 1 . 12/24/2003