Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas
juice14 chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
Ok u made a grown man cry!

Fantastic plot and storylines. Really hints at the depth and generosity of the love between Harry and Remus.

Kudos and wish I could put this story on the front page of something!
EpicDreamer chapter 12 . 3/19/2007
Aww, I love this chapter, a bit fluffy, but intense all the same. Hm... Thanks 4 posting this story, again. Is there a sequel or maybe just an Epilouge? Shall I go check your Profile and stories and read the rest of your wonderful crreations? Yes I believe I will or I must die with boredom, without them... hehehehehehe

EpicDreamer chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
OMG. What the ? That was so intense, I can't believe it. I'll read the rest of the story later cause my oaf of a brother is standing over me like a vulture and my time on the computer is over, I'll tell you more about what I think about the story is later, k?

EpicDreamer chapter 4 . 3/19/2007
I Love this story, so far but I don't doubt I'll like it even more if I read the next chapters... Thanks 4 this wonderful story...

EpicDreamer chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
I love the part where Harry and Remua talk. In other stories Harry just doesn't understand but here he does. Bute I kinda got confused at the last part though... hm, Shall I read on?

EpicDreamer chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I was so shocked at last part! good thing I read your author's note, and I tend not to read those. I was really going to review u and say I don't like it but I promise I'll read the rest of the story and say what I think after I'm done, k? I'm a fanatic about Harry/Ginny 2. Thanks for posting this story. I'll read the rest now...

I Love Ginevra chapter 12 . 7/18/2006
Wow... this was a good story, a little sad (and madening, as I had a little problem with the Ginny/Lupin thing) but all in all a good story

ILG
Jagfan 724 chapter 12 . 11/5/2005
Truly beautiful. I enjoyed every step you took us on. This was a marvelous story.
savetheduckplz chapter 12 . 10/11/2004
WOW...WOW
Silver Warrior chapter 12 . 10/9/2004
This is one awesome story. I love it. I especially love the fact that Remus found someone to love. And that the wolf in him was removed. Very well done. Very well done indeed.
LHM chapter 12 . 7/22/2004
I must say, I enjoyed your story immensely. I only wish it had been possible for Lily, James, and Sirius to witness Remus and Jane's wedding. I know they would have been proud and very happy for the couple. Thank you for this remarkable work of fiction; I have no doubt that you have done Ms. Rowling proud.

-Laurel
Misshogwarts1125 chapter 12 . 6/25/2004
i love this story. I nearly cried twice
Aster10 chapter 11 . 4/7/2004
Thank you! This story was one of the best pieces of short fiction I have read in a long time.
Please don't stop writting!
Aster10 chapter 6 . 4/7/2004
excellent!
gatoriris chapter 12 . 3/23/2004
I cried too. It was absolutely brilliant!