Reviews for A Hellblazer Christmas Carol
shaithis1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Every bit as good as one can expect coming from David and the bunch.
Amberu-san chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
That was so sweet I love how you use the ghose consepth with the goddesses that so vary clever keep it up plece
wittylibrarian chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Congrats! As an old Hellblazer fan and new OMG fan, I loved how both storylines were melded here, with the characters exactly as they should be. I bow before your infinite wisdom. ;-)
dvceflo chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Asolutely Fantastic!
oh men, it was a great fanfic, a really nice adaptation of Scroug Christmas Carol. The writhing style is flawless, swinging from the always polite Belldandy to the regional vocabulary of Jhon Constatine.
What else can be asked from a fanfiction, it is funny, enternining, the right lenght(not long, not really short, just right...), anything i guess can be asked...
Masterfully written...
SSJPabs chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
You know, I read the original trilogy a long time ago, good to see you re-visiting the premise. I just wish Skuld could have gone along with him, maybe as a "daughter" or something. She's always been my favorite and it's fun to see her and John, otherwise an expected but still enjoyable story.
EchoGarrote chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
*Sputter Shock sound of gagging* KEANU REEVES? NO! NO! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!
P.S. Great story and worthy of the Hellblazer/Ah My Goddess Legacy and a great compaion to Dire Straights
Hobie chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
I'm new to Hellblazer and wonder if Keanu Reeves is right for the role. What do you think?