Reviews for Silence on Silk
reallyseaweed chapter 2 . 9/15
I love Dramione
But you didn't tell us what happened to the little girl in the forest!
mitch404 chapter 17 . 7/28/2013
what happen to the little girl?
HiddenHayden chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Nice Epilogue I suppose! I've really loved this story! One of my favourites! Well done! It was amazing! Especially since English isn't your 1st language! Congrats! You should be proud! :D
HiddenHayden chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Good chapter! I won't be happy if Mai ends just like that! None of this was her fault! She was stolen and it's completely unfair that she doesn't get a happy ending too!
HiddenHayden chapter 15 . 8/14/2012
That was a really good chapter! Loved the happy ending! I think her and Fred making love should've been different, because you'd expect Angelina to be slightly traumatised from her experience with James and being raped so many times, I guess I'm glad it was so happy though! Angst isn't really my style I guess! :)
HiddenHayden chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Great chapter! Ginny is a complete and utter disgusting pyschopath!
HiddenHayden chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Molly is soo annoying and unreasonable! Thank God Arthur has more sense! He's great!
HiddenHayden chapter 12 . 8/14/2012
That was very short! Good I suppose though! Electronic Transmitters in the magic world? I'm not so sure...good chapter though!
HiddenHayden chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
Hhhmmm...? What does George think Angelina did?
HiddenHayden chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
- Dumbledore tells Hermione what she has learned.

- Dumbledore is talking to Molly, who refuses to believe her daughter could be something bad could have done.

- Maitagorry sneaks to Sean and Felicitas, asking if they had their new playmates. She tells them that they will never let them go again, so she has to always have someone to play.

- Angelina asks George what happened that he and Fred hate them so. George gets angry and says he did not feel like playing games. He leaves the house angry. Angelina is left-alone and lonely again.

Good chapter! Thank goodness for Snow White! I love Unicorns!
HiddenHayden chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
- The "crazy woman" trying to give the Felicitas and Sean forget potion. Felicitas feel the danger. Do not drink anything.

- Angelina is living out of the hospital with Alicia and George.

- Hermione meets in the garden on Snow White thus experiences that have to do with the kidnapping Ginny.

I had to translate that! Thanks! I should've guessed it was Montague! Silly of me! Anyway, good chapter! Thank goodness Sal and Gwen will save the day! Thank goodness! :)
HiddenHayden chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Its obviously Ginny! And you promised no-one would get Hermione and Draco's kid's! You lied! Thats not nice! And I think George and Angelina are going to get back together! Especially since Aishleen and Angelina like eachother! Yay! I'm so happy for them! Now make sure Hermione and Draco get Fee back please!
HiddenHayden chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Nathaniel was the name of Draco's step-brother in a great fic that was the sequel to Broomsticks and Bedfellows! He was the bad guy for a while though! Great chapter! I hope Angelina doesn't die! And who was the Slytherin that saved her? I think it was Flint! And I think Fee and Nat's brother/sister relationship is adorable and really mature even though they're 5!
HiddenHayden chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Ugh! Ginny is a sick freak!