Reviews for Stolen Romance
MashiroAzuki chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
Not to complain, but the flow of the story is a bit...I don't know what to say. One moment you were talking about Akane searching for her pendant and then suddenly Shampoo was in her room waiting for Akane who was saying she was tired because she slept in a tree? I hope the next chapter isn't as confusing.
GlassyTheRosePen chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
Well uhm... Your story was nice, I guess. Well truth is that it did start out as very promising. But as the chapters went by... it seemed like you were rushing to finish it. I noticed that after the chapter with Kodachi. And is really sad because it was so promising. Them becoming friends, Akane stop hating the nobility; it passed by so fast. I also hoped we would get to see more characters, like Ukyo, more of Ryoga, introduced with new rivals for Ranma...
Compucles chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Well, I enjoyed the overall story, but it could've been written a lot better. For one thing, there were several story threads that either went nowhere, were abandoned, or weren't properly resolved. I mean, why even include stuff like Ukyo, Ranma's curse, or the secret passage if you're never really going to do anything with them?
Zoe chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
JasminDragon92 chapter 17 . 4/7/2010
loved it so much 33 but a bit disepointed too.. u said u would bring in mousse if i recal corectly but u didnt T-T sigh oh well loved it non the less :D
MariaSabaku chapter 17 . 8/13/2009
It was wonderful! At first I wasn't so sure because I hate when fics aren't about the anime. But yours was...splendid! Althought, I would absolutely LOVE to see a sequel! There were spots that indicated a sequel so I really do hope that you write one. Great story though. ]
anne chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Hi! your fanfic Stolen Romance is cute and good.

I like how Akane was portrayed as a thief. I just love stories that characterizes her as a tough girl and usually as an “underground person”.

I like how you developed Ranma and Akane’s attraction to each other.

Great job!
RedRoseGrave chapter 17 . 9/28/2004
love it! it's in my faves. thanks! i love it so much! a good ranma/akane story is hard to find these days. ja
niccw55 chapter 17 . 9/28/2004
I love the ending. :)
Lord Strife chapter 17 . 9/18/2004
Hmm...a little bit short and may lack a few nicks here and there but still good. Though I saw a story similar to this one...I think it was Rich and Poor...ah whatever.
Meca-chan chapter 17 . 9/17/2004
Awe so cute Ranma and Akane 4ever!
CoNfUsEd BaKa chapter 9 . 9/12/2004
i've been reading this for a while now, i just haven't gotten to really reviewing. i really like it is what i can say. very well done and nicely ploted. did you, by any chance whatsoever base this from a movie or something? well if you didn't then it's really great i tell ya! i can only review up to this chapter cause i stopped reading for a while when i got to the 6th chapter. you know, school and all. anyway please keep on updating and i'll be sure to review aight? laters!
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
You really shouldn't write an Alternate Universe without placing an "AU" warning tag in your text story description. Some people like AUs, but the missing tag almost made me drop the story immediately. So add it. It only takes a second.

Still, interesting start. I'll read more.
Sieg1308 chapter 17 . 9/7/2004
This was great. Please continue to write great fanfics like this one. But I would love it it you would write a sequal fic to it... But if you don't want to then you don't have to. But please consider the idea.
AmayaSaria chapter 17 . 9/7/2004
::gasp:: Is that it? Is there going to be a sequel?