Reviews for Fallen
authorialintent chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
I /love/ this line: "And the death of the priest sent his pupil sailing away on a firm breeze like an agile paper airplane dipping confidently into the clouds, growing smaller and smaller as it slid away."

Ah, I don't suppose it's too much to *nudge* you for more Saiyuki?
Aera-Chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
i liked this, it was good and sad, poor shuei i like this pairing hehe im a big shota fan ahahahah
wetheril chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
This is a nice character piece for Shuei! Even if the anime doesn't clarify, I totally agree with your viewpoint that Shuei definitely felt something for Kouryuu. Too bad there aren't enough fics about him. Will there be a sequel? Please?
hakkai-san chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
i love this. it's so beautiful, the words powerful that you can feel his anguish. the epsiodes you mentioned weren't my favorites cuz i dun understand that shuuei guy. but ur fic gave me such a valuable insight and for that i thank you. yeah, ganbatte yo! (",)
Konzen chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
i don't usually read anything whith shouenai implications, but this is absolutely beautiful. It's vivid, passionate... it's just brilliant!
KarotsaMused chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
wow. *drools* in-n-credible, in both terms of imagery (fantastic how you avoid most of the cliches about violet eyes and blonde hair) and handling of the subject matter. your writing is intense...sublime stuff. I really enjoyed reading this.