Reviews for Enter the Wolf's Den
SunMoonKitsune chapter 18 . 4/9
oooh i wanna see shippo getting trained! doooos it!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 18 . 3/23
Ahh please finish this story, its just to cute to not finish! At first I didn't see the relationship working out, but now I can totally see Inuyasha and Koga together. I'll be waiting to see what happens next.
Tech Who chapter 18 . 3/11
:3 I just discovered this story today and I couldn't seems to stop reading it! This is really intriguing! I'll look forward to the rest! Banzai! :3
duchessme chapter 18 . 1/28
love the plot its fun ,cant wait for more
darkmoon1995 chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
kerbear chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
though I know its been a while ,I really really hope you finish this story.I really like it.
It'll be interesting to see how Shippo and the wolves get along and Kagome getting along with the tribe while
finding the last of the shards.I always check back to this story but it has not been updated for a long while,though I hope I'm wrong in thinking you've given up on this story.
I hope you and your are all doing well. :)
BeautifulLotus chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
I want more
Forthegreatergood chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
This is a great story so far. Please let me know if you continued posting it somewhere else.
DevoraDeath chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
cant wait till the next chapter :D
GabbyGirl chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
I LOVED IT IT WAS AWSUM XD pleas try to ad the next chapter doom oh and one more thing dont forget to ad something HOT n'SPICY to Koga and Inuyashas realationship if ya know what I mean ;)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
Great story! I hope you start u
Solaris Eclipsis chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
please update as soon as you can. i really like this story and would like to read more.
cutepuppy21 chapter 18 . 3/3/2013
I want you to come back and write please
Tiger DeRanged chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
I completely understand where your coming from having Inuyasha breast feed the twins, I love mpregs too and that always just kinda made me a little creeped out. But anyway I love your story and can't wait to see what happens next. This is phenominal and your an amazing author. Please update soon; good luck writing! :)
Mischief Managed
DeRanged
inuboy chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
luv it it is great i wish you would update it soon