Reviews for Living With Him
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Please update,,I have a cancer and my dats are limited and before I leave,I wanted to see the end to this story. Please
Guest chapter 11 . 4/28/2016
please update. if you ever read this I want you to know this is the best fanfic Ive ever read. So if you still do have the time please please update. I wont give up on this fanfic, Ill forever be waiting on your update. THANK YOU. -august04
WHERE U AT chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
i just reread this again and ugh the feels.
i'll be waiting. *camps*
Cathie-Silva chapter 11 . 5/21/2015
I need more please *.*
GothicQueen chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is like good morning call. I guess u have read that manga. Haven't started reading this fanfic yet just the first couple of sentence and it sounds like that manga.. :))))
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Sexy. Make this rated M for some lemony smutt ;)
MimatoHugeFan chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
nice story,i'm so excited.
Well,i'm waiting for the next chapter
Aiiriin chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I did see that coming... cause when she met Tai, sora was acting sorta weird!
sam-coline chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I just luv luv luv luv this fic!
Love your style of writing!
Hope Ulupdate the next chapter! I mean Chapter12 soon!
P.s:This one is one of my favourite Mimato Fic...keep up!
Loads of love!
bubbles05 chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
I'm glad Mimi realized she likes Matt, finally :) Lol.

Can't wait till next chapter! It is such a cute story ,
ctrl aika chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
ahhhhh too cute ! ! too cute ! ! you always leave me wanting more ! update soon !
Ilovemattishida chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
wow. Cute chapter. I'm glad it's not the end. When you first mentioned there'll be a climax scene in next chap. I thought it's gonna end. Please keep updating. I'm curious to know what happens next. Hey is there going to be any Taiora? Don't worry i'm more of a mimato fan than taiora so i don't care if there'd be no taiora. I was just asking coz in one of previous chapters, sora confessed she's falling for Tai.

Please keep updating.
lauchoco92 chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
lol.. it was sooooooo cute! and i loved the jealous Yamato XD

and abour Mimi's feelings... just hope her clumsiness won't get in the way :P

thanks for the update!
Mimato love 4ever chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Awwww such a cute chapter. Yamato is so cute and funny. His terrible english made me giggle. And i liked a jealous yamato. It's good that Taichi gets interrupted whenever he tries to confess his feelings to mimi. I hope matt and mimi confess their feelings to each other soon.

Thanks for updating. And update ASAP.
aisacchan chapter 10 . 3/29/2012
Nice.. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)