Reviews for Intentions
beckettlovescastlealways chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Makes me miss Kate
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
And you are just going to let me HANG here? Are you cruel or what! Not mad, just LOVE IT WHEN GIBBS GOES ALL HUGGY BEAR AND I WANT MORE! Great story!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Gibbs reserving the right to call her Katie, too cute.

Always love him doing the Papa Wolf bit, too.
SmellyThePirate chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Awww this story is sooo cute! I loved it! Great job! :)
M-dog14 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
OMG! Soooooo awesome! I love it! I am going to read the sequel right now even if it is about 12 in the morning! :D
specialagentCat chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
I really liked your story. I can't wait to read the sequel to this one. Please keep on writing Gibbs and Kate stories. I aslo really liked the way you ended it. Not only that, It was also totally belivevable. Thank you for writing such a good story and for keeping me entertained.
SarahShalomDavid chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
bless her :)
x-r-o-b-i-n-x chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
hey,

That story was so good! i loved it!
Ardin chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
I absolutely love this fic. The characterizations are so strong and the story line is completely riveting. I've gotten stuck in the writing of my new fic and I'm rereading old fic. I had completely forgotten this one, but it's absolutely terrific. Thanks for all your fics.
louise1717 chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
hi ,i am just reading old ncis fic and came across thsi one which i really liked.

love gibbs/kate

thanks

louise
Paulina'sHM chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
This is a great story. It figures that it took a near death experience for Kate's feelings to come out. It was great :-)

Paulina
Ditte chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
This is a wonderful story.I love you continue,please.
Swienegel chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
Mh *sigh*

A very emotionally story, Shannon.

You said youre not used to write storys like that? Oh, but its great ;)

Beeing stalked is horrible, and its great how Gibbs, Abbs and Tony helped Kate.

And that stalker was really a mad one...

But maybe this whole thing has one good aspect... That Gibbs got to know how Kates feelings towart him are.

Good writing, as in evry of your storys.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
This is story that badly need a conclusion! Well done!
Wolf Jade chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
ok, that was slightly freaky. though i still loved it.