Reviews for Be Of Good Cheer
ardently chaotic chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
I never thought of myself as an aggressive person, but I was seriously rooting for Draco there. The dialogue was perfect - well done.
secret lisa chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
Humour and fun without being cringy. Love it
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
This was adorable. I loved that Hermione knew Ginny liked Draco. I loved what she said to him about being a replacement.
QueenBee11 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
oh i love this. tell me its not a oneshot!
Eme chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
What a heartwarming piece of Christmas Merriment! I love it, truly I do. It really makes me crave for more which is always a good sign. Your dialouge between Draco and Ginny, and just Draco's dialouge in general is so spot on and funny I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Thank you for a throughly enjoyable read.
capableoflove chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That was very cute. It was also really well written. I enjoyed your characterization of Malfoy. Jealous/Protective!Malfoy is always fun! You kept Draco IC which is not an easy thing to do in a DG fic. All around wonderful oneshot.

Cheers,

Devon
yellow notepaper chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
i cant remember if i've reviewed this before, but if i haven't, here we go. this story is pretty much amazing - very in character, very possible, very satisfying. Alot of D/G stories make Draco so OOC it makes me sick. You're amazing at keeping him in character and providing a romantic plotline. Dark Directed is my favorite fanfic EVER, along with Masquerade by dragionfire. o]
marie1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
love it

It was my first fanfic actully but I didn't review it then and now when I came aross it on I dicided to comment.

you're brilliant
nikki chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
it was really sweet...
bav chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
aw!

that was so sweet. i liked it!

please write more DJ fics!
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Wow! This is on my favorites list! I've been reading Christmas Stories for the past week or two, and I've spent quite a few hours everyday reading them...I'd just like to let you know, that you story was by far my favorite! I absolutly loved how you kept the characters "in-character" yet, they still ended up together in the end! Ha ha! My favorite part would definetly have to be when Gin said she had wanted to hit Colin, and Draco said, "We can always go back"..."I don't mind." Ha ha! That's priceless! ] Thank you for writing such an amzing Christmas story, that just gets you into the Christmas spirit! Happy Christmas! ]

TK
melanctha chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
aw...very cute story. i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. :)
lilmissdiss chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I really liked the story and I think you should update soon. I just posted my first story and if you get time i was wondering if you could check it out. I only have one chapter up so far and I'm just trying to get peoples opinion on it. Its calles The Game

thanks

lilmissdiss
Lady Taliesin chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
AW...

I was debating with myself whether or not I should read this, and I'm ever so glad I did. That was just the sweetest, cutest, most wonderful d/g one shot ever...and I loved every minute of it. Especially the end.

Thank you!