Reviews for Pleasant Surprises
Natalie-07 chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!
Opalkitsune1016 chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
hay! Great story! Please update!

Opalkitsune1016
hi chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
hi...
the toaster chapter 4 . 4/15/2004
*reads last review, and decides that she is a HORRIBLE mean bitchy toaster who is horrible*
Yesh. . . that last review was bitchy. . . was it not. . . I am a mean, mean, toaster *feels ashamed*
This story is good. Not fantabulas I bow down to you great, but good, and improving. *Is full of remorse for how mean she is*
Kaura Ivvy unsigned chapter 4 . 4/14/2004
Er...if Root is Ariel's dad, then who is her mom? Just curious. And update! (I think the same way about typos...I correct everyone, and everyone always gets really annoyed but I don't really care _)
most SOUR lemon alive chapter 4 . 4/3/2004
Fab! Update soon.
Yours,
Sour Lemon
591'de3 chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
uhg, update... you are still slow. Read my story...
Captin Amy chapter 4 . 3/15/2004
Write more this is realy good
VanityBlue chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
This is good so far. Ariel is just like Holly.
aethre chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
YOU NEVER MAILED IT TO ME! *cries* Please? So many typos... So many things to fix... *twitchs*

Um, yes... I have something with typos. And beta-ing... Heh heh ;

But yes, otherwise, great! Though the fact that she was Root's relative thing was pretty noticable. But still very cool! I like it *evil smirk*
Mage Kitty
KauraIvvy chapter 4 . 3/1/2004
It is quite a short chapter. I think this has a very good storyline...just watch out for the evil typos, as Mage Kitty says. (I would love to write a fic, I just don't have enough time and can't think of a good plot... :P) Well keep writing chapters, don't waste your time reading my review!
lutefa chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
so is it roots daughter or something but the only one with the hamburg thing is holly.
i'm confused.
continue!
SpikeTv58 chapter 4 . 2/28/2004
Too short Chapters too short
aethre chapter 4 . 2/26/2004
*laughs* very nice, asides from the evil typos. E-Mail it to me to beta read next time, okay? Then I get to read it sooner, xD

Yes, I do have a small mind ;
Mage Kitty
591'de3 chapter 4 . 2/26/2004
you take a REALLY long time to write short chapters... I still like it but you are VERY slow.