Reviews for The Teen Titans Diaries
Tazer42 chapter 15 . 5/12/2009
I told you that I'd leave another one when I finished.

Incredible, simply incredible. I honestly couldn't think of a better way to end the diaries if my life depended on it!

I also admire your principles when it comes to sequels and loyalto to reviewers. There really aren't many authors on Fanfiction that take the time to thank their reviewers by Username/callsign/nickname/whatever.

I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
Tazer42 chapter 10 . 5/12/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sorry, I usually finish a story b4 I review, and I'll leave another when I'm done, but I absolutely LOVE Robin's threat.

I have a friend who goes to college and has a mini-fridge, and that very warning on it at all times!

He also has an almost-silent .223 long rifle he calls "Timmy", so I'm pretty sure ge could go through with it. . .
coolcari chapter 15 . 4/28/2009
wow wow wow wow wow! I'm crying because you're now gonna do a sequel! mabye we should sign a petition and protest! haha! well love the story!

fire 'n' love

coolcari chapter 14 . 4/26/2009
Hey! I think BB/Raven is a boss pairing! Did you know that some people pair Raven with Robin? Some go so far to pair Raven with Cyborg! When I heard that I was like Oh My God! That is so wrong on many different levels!
coolcari chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
hey! what's up? love how you wrote Robin's Diary! This entry was really funny! will he really open a dating agency? that will be funny!

Fire n Love

coolcari chapter 9 . 4/24/2009
hey this story is good! not good but boss! yeah robin star forever and bb raven forever they so rock dont u agree?

reaper with no name chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
An awesome fic with suitably awesome headings for each diary entry.
DarkestDreamerRubyRed chapter 8 . 11/24/2008
That was the BEST! Your a awsome writer! I can't wait to read the rest!
Adelsa chapter 4 . 9/21/2008
Bahaha! "Kittens are fun. And they won't go out with someone else. Right?" Lol loved that line
Adelsa chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
Wow! Love your writing. It's very in character, and funny too. Quite the page turner.
PSI-Triforce chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Even years later, this fanfiction still makes me chuckle. Kudos.
Alien Emerald chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
This story makes me smile. :D
cony chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
Hi~...XD so funny! can't...stop..laughing!XD maybe you should try making it a story instead of reading the diaries! that would be coll!

anyway..good work!
treeonice chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
Dude! black roses exist! You give them to someone when they DIE!
Shadow in the Rain chapter 1 . 5/5/2007