Reviews for The Teen Titans Diaries
just-ching chapter 12 . 3/25/2007
"At least I would, if I wasn't too manly to do something like that." hahah. Robin IS manly if I do say so myself. XD You know, I always fail to mention this but I always laugh when I read this. "BODO" means "stupid" in Malay and yeah. XD So I just laugh whenever I read it. It's not spelt that way though. But pronounced that way. Nod nod. Spelt like this: bodoH. yeap. But that's irrelevant. XD

just-ching chapter 11 . 3/25/2007
Ow. I think I twisted my ankle. O.o" Love your story. :)

just-ching chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
Poor Beastboy! Having fallen out of the building and survived. A MIRACLE. XD I want some chocolate now. Wahhaha.

just-ching chapter 9 . 3/25/2007
Lol. It's just..pink. XD Too much pink is a no-no. But enough pink is okay i suppose. PINK LEMONADE ROCKS. :D

just-ching chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
Teehee. Raven kissed Beastboy! Lol yeah! When you first mentioned Cyborg going ice-skating, I had so many mental images rushing into my head. Nod nod. All hilarious. All anime-ish. Got to love animes. Nod nod.

just-ching chapter 6 . 3/24/2007
Aww. That's so sweet of Robin. :)

just-ching chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
YEAH! Get Star a kitten! :D I love kittens. They're so cute. Nod nod. And I love your story too! Really original. Nod nod.

~just-ching.

PS. I'm getting really tired of typing "~just-ching" over and over again in reviews. XD But that's out of point so yeah, don't mind me. :D
just-ching chapter 4 . 3/24/2007
Robin and kittens aye? What next? MONKEYS! Wahahahha. Sorry. XD I like monkeys. and PENGUINS. Whe.

just-ching chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
Cyborg and a PUPPY! :D That would be soo cute! Not in the sick demented way. But you know. x) Or don't you? O.o" Nyaha. But anyways, this story rocks!

just-ching chapter 2 . 3/24/2007
HeeHeeHe. That was funny. I want a hug from Robin too! Nyah.

just-ching chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
Hey! Love it. :D Especially liked this part when Starfire said, "He is kind and noble and has very nice hair." Lol. SO TRUE. He does have nice hair. Nod nod.

reader chapter 15 . 3/4/2007
intresting. here a line from chap. 14. that you wrote and might want to fix : The sun was setting, and everything was lovely and there is nothing better than getting suck on a Ferris Wheel with someone you love.: read it carefully.
schemily200 chapter 15 . 2/12/2007
nah, it doesn't need a sequel, as you said, too predictable. BBXRAE FOREVER! WHOO! Did you create Zoe? or did you find her somewhere? i want to know... i don't know why... i'm just a lil curious. either that or sleep is catching up with me... it is after all, almost 10pm. where i am anyway... Goodnight ppl! i'm off to bed. not that you care.

Great fic!
Nightmare chapter 15 . 2/11/2007
AWESOME!
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 15 . 1/6/2007
This was hilarious! I'm so sad it's over! I'm going to check out some other stories of yours, expect more of them. My friend says your story is "totally swwet!" Toodles!
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »