Reviews for The Teen Titans Diaries
surfergirl chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
can you write anything else besides diarys and BODOs? its getting really anoying -_-#{ angery sign}
anyways other than that good not graet, but good minimul pass!
keep writing ;D
-surfergirl
Red-Eyes Toon Dragon chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
YES! I love this fic. It is people like you who restore my faith in !
Every day I wander around the humor Yu-Gi-Oh section and see bashing fics, torture fics, and bad fics, and I feel so terrible, I think I wanna leave .
And then I read a fic like this...like THIS...and it totally restores all I've believed in! It lets me know that there is HOPE for indeed! THERE IS HOPE! THERE ARE STILL GOOD PEOPLE OUT THERE!
Please, keep writing! For the good of !
out of use chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
Great job! Keep up the excellent work and update soon!_~
Thankies!
~Madison~
Alys chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
Wow! You dedicated me a chapter! I feel so honored. _
I am really liking this fic so far. You're doing such a good job with all the characters' personalities. Please post the next chapter soon; don't leave me hanging!
Ocdsugar chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
The almighty review lord/lady speaks.
Getting good, very realistic and funny. One problem: Robin shouldn't ask her out so early in the story or 'diaries'. Y
Ocdsugar chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
The almighty review lord/lady speaks.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
KAIWAII ! ! ! Please do more!
SperryDee chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
Please update soon!
awesomeman chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
this is great, but one thing is bugging me-
a hormonal teenager like cyborg is living with two good-looking girls like raven and star, yet has no romantic feelings for either of them whatsoever...?
Invader Sam chapter 2 . 1/14/2004
That was so cute! Poor Beast Boy, though. I hope Raven manages to apologize to him! You've got them all very nicely in character as well. Keep up the good work!
sugahigh chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
_
YEA! Awesome story Katie! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Angel chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
That was good. Plz update soon!
randomfan chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
dude, this RULEZ! i luv the whole "everyone's POV" idea, and i hope u decide 2 continue it. plz do!
thx!
ROBINROX chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Aw,poor Robin!He feels shall make him feel better!
togepi4eva chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
Dedicate a chapter to me! I love this story! You have the characters perfectly! Most stories I read are good but OOC. I love the way Starfire talks! What's with the ladybugs? And Cyborg blowing up stuff? And can you add Starfire drinking mustard? Update soon. I think this could become my favorite Teen Titans story!
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »