Reviews for The Teen Titans Diaries
Extinct chapter 2 . 1/13/2004
:'( NO! WHY? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE BEAST BOY? HE'S THE BEST! AND HE'S MINE!
:D the rest was pretty good.
Robin
Is it really nessasary to blow up one appliance a day?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA!
Robin didn't sound very serious about making people pay after reading his diary.
By the way... did the TT beat you up after you read their diaries?
bobby chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
coolio, make more chappies
Ocdsugar chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
The great Ocdsugar condemns this Fanfiction worthy! Beautifully written. I love how you include all the details. Please write more.
Luv 'n huggles write back at ya! Get it, write and right? Stupid pun, but totally necessary!
Vashfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Cool! And the entries fit the Titans very well.
Alexis2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
LOL I LOVE FIC LOL SOO FUNNY
Holly chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Woo! Ah love it! Bring on more! _ Oh yes! I love chapter entries! All da different point of veiws are so cute and such! _ Keep up da fab-u-lous work! _
Starfire Star chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
You are great!I love your writing! Please continue The Teen Titans Diaries! _
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
it was good. i like reading the diaries. it was funny. esp. the part where everyone says thing about Cy's weight.
Extinct chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
:P Cool :P WRITE MORE!
Alys chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Wow! I really enjoyed reading this. The short, simple way it was written fit perfectly; if the Teen Titans were really to keep diaries, their busy schedule wouldn't allow them to have much time to write long entries. I also thought you got the characters' personalities just right. I loved the notes on the front..."if you touch it I will become your least favourite animal. And I know you don’t like Ladybugs, Cyborg, so watch out!" lol.
Anyway, keep writing!
purpleotter chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTIN- Maybe I should stop saying continue. Too long of a word for that shouty thing. So, continue plez, nice story. :3
Dirk Bolero chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
You made Raven too... BLAH! Why make Raven so BLAH! She DOES have emotions, she just can't express them due to her training, past, and powers. So many people make her blah. You did okay, but it didn't seem... right... to me. Vague? THANK YOU. Now merry Christmas, and a 3/10 for you! MUA HA HA HA!
Silver Storm Dragon chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Whehey! Lovin' it! Very impressive, the characters are very true to life! Very funny, too.
Ah, the Starfire/Robin thing is cute. As is the Beast Boy/Raven thing. And Cyborg's weight problem. He should go to Weight Watchers. Or maybe the Atkins Diet. That would be funny. Unless he died. Urm...
Keep writing! This is marvellous _
Sylvi
Seventy 5ive chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
love the story :)
love the starfire/robin & raven/beastboy coupling :)
no idea how people get it mixed around. i think its wrong.
update soon _;
ROBINROX chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Aw,so much Star/Robin fluff it made my head spin!YAY 4 Star/Robin fluffiness!& yay 4 Katie!Good ff!Me likey lots!
706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »