Reviews for Jingle All The Way
Cal chapter 9 . 8/5/2004
This is really really fabulous! I love it!
Teri Clarissa chapter 9 . 1/16/2004
This was a great ending to a wonderful story! I hope you will contiue it with the birth of Eric and Kim's baby? I really want to know what they are having. *begs on her knees* Please contuie it PLEASE!
kimberlyluvstommy chapter 9 . 1/16/2004
OMG! That was so great *wipes a tear* But no Kim having the baby *pouts* I hope you write another story with Kim having the baby! Please, pretty please with a cherry on top? *gets knees and begs*
SilverRider chapter 9 . 1/13/2004
Nice like the ending and the Epilogue.
Although I wish Taylor had told Eric of her conversation with Frank. And a father/son moment in the Epilogue too...
But never the less the ride of this fic was great..._
cmar chapter 9 . 1/12/2004
Very sweet, and I'm glad you touched on the topic of how Eric feels about his own behavior, although 'touched' is the appropriate word. In my opinion his feelings might go a little deeper and might be something he'll have to confront in future. (hint)
While this isn't exactly my favorite type of story (as you know), I must say you did an excellent job. Very exciting, great action, a movie-like thriller. Terrific work.
cmar chapter 8 . 1/12/2004
Nice wrap-up to the mission, and very nicely done, but a fair number of loose ends dangling - so on to the epilogue before a proper review.
Dagmar Buse chapter 9 . 1/12/2004
Aw. Good ones, especially #8. Nice to see you tied all the knots and dotted all the i's.
So what's next? *hides*
Teri Clarissa chapter 7 . 1/7/2004
I love this story all the way...I am known as a hardcore Tommy/Kim shipper, but this story is been great to read. If she couldnt be with Tommy I really can see her with Eric. They seem to click real well. I cant wait for the next chapater! Will Kim go into labor soon? Will Eric be able to make it?
SilverRider chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
GOD damn it...no more cliffies! *wails*
Mandolin chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
Yay, Evil Overlord Rules! (I just had to love that bit...) Nice touch working Mendez in there, too.
/Eric shook his head and climbed to his feet. "C'mon - I'm thinking Ejector Earhardt is itching to put a missile through this place."
"I'll just bet she loves that you know about that one," Peterson retorted.
"If you'd done all your homework on that one," Eric retorted, retrieving his gun, "you'd know I was somewhat involved in it."
"I don't wanna know," said Hana. /
I also liked that exchange... I don't think Hana's going to consider Eric any more than a friend, and it's nice to see the camaraderie working there. Sort of. ;)
And as for the end - wow, I bet Taylor is pissed as anything about this development.
No rush. Love it, but no rush. I know better. :)
Dagmar chapter 7 . 1/5/2004
O-Kay. Hm-m-m-m.
Interesting. VERY interesting. And you better hurry up with the rest, hanging on that cliff is rather uncomfortable!
SilverRider chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
Oh...crap you left at the good part...
cmar chapter 7 . 1/4/2004
Well, this was certainly evil, as you said. Have to say I have some issues with Eric's actions, just seemed extreme, even for him.
Shocking, very well done, as always suspenseful and well-plotted. Looking forward to the end.
Dagmar chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
ARGH!
With the cliffhangers again, huh? *grumble* Very good chapter, if a bit gruesome. :) More?
cmar chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
Well! Very suspenseful, very violent. Very intense torture scene, I certainly reacted to it. And I'm waiting with bated breath for the rest.