Reviews for Jingle All The Way
SilverRider chapter 5 . 1/3/2004
GR...just when eric has hopes for finishing off the work. Frank pulls another stunt...Gr...
Like it, more soon
cmar chapter 5 . 1/3/2004
A very good transitional chapter, with major action obviously to come. I liked every scene, nice balance between Eric's difficulties on the mission and Kim's doubts and fears. Her insecurity is very realistic.
Also glad to see you giving Peterson a little credit for good intentions, even if he's still not too likeable.
Looking forward to tomorrow's installment.
Dagmar chapter 5 . 1/3/2004
Go Taylor!
Good one. Nice scene between Jen and Kim. Perfect (er, right) Alice. :)
More!
SilverRider chapter 4 . 1/1/2004
NO...can't leave it there. MOre please
Dagmar chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
OOh, powerful. And GOOD!
More, please?
cmar chapter 4 . 12/30/2003
Excellent, very atmospheric in the first part, a lot of emotional depth in the second part. This has gotten a lot darker, as I expected. Great spy-novel style writing, looking forward - uneasily - for more.
SilverRider chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
And He is nuts...(just had to say that)
Wow another cool chapter...more please?
Kathy chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
Oh I love this.
sorry. That's what I said when I finished reading chapter 2. (read 1 and 3 on your site in that order... might want to check your link _)
Seriously, this is great. I've been reading your work since the Identiverse but when you started Far future... well, I've yet to begin reading that. Today I just got the urge to go to your site and check out the 'related stories' section. I'm glad that once again there's a story I can obsess about.
Speaking of which. Soaring Eagle... wow. Right up there. I kinda figure these two are intertwined and I can't wait till you have the chance to update it (S,O, I mean).
There aren't many Taylor stories out there... let alone any good ones. (Fire and Ice... how I miss it)
this is supposed to be a review - not me gushing over your work.
Right.
ok. Love it.
Really. only way I can describe this. It's absolutely great and I'm looking forward to the update(s).
Kathy
(also know as: _)
Oh and btw, thank you. My Dad and I have been trying to figure out since begin December what the name of that song was. All we could remember was the chorus. Thanks! :-)
have a verry Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year
I hope it's a good one
without any tears...
cmar chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
Excellent chapter, you have me wondering what if anything will develop between Eric and Hana. Also a very sweet scene with Wes, always nice to see something of him.
Dagmar chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
Argh.
Get on with it already!
This is a great story, but while I'm enjoying every installment, I absolutely HATE having to wait for the next one.
LM chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
Interesting. I think all your fics are great, actually.
Please update soon.
SilverRider chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
Um...interesting...um...More soon?
Dagmar chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
Nice one. And if you put in "My name is Myers. Eric Myers" at some point, I'm gonna hurt you. :-)
cmar chapter 2 . 12/27/2003
Great chapter, excellent dialogue and buildup for action to come, and I loved the humor in this one. I have a feeling the story will get a lot darker after this. Also really liked the bit about Eric's feelings on becoming a father, very sweet and nice to see that side of him.
Eric sounds yummy in that outfit - somehow I can visualize it...
SilverRider chapter 1 . 12/24/2003