Reviews for Facets
That was good!
NotreDamegirlie chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Cute, I like it.
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
oh, this was so cute! i just loved it! i've never had a class ring myself.

Karana Belle
ChaoticSlytherin chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Hiyaz
That my friend...was very appealing to my weary angsty eyes...hehe
Ciao
Izzy
natyslacks chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
hahahaha this was so funny, i love the air headed hermione portrayel. well done.
luv nats
paradoxical chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Wonderful!
/Usually/, I'm more enthusiastic with a little romance - moreso with angst - but this deserves enthusiasm too! And, huh, much more recognition than its receiving. It's really good! I like Hermione's analysis of Draco.
I can see their conversation happening.
Yep. It's good. :)
G chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Oh, Mari! Oh, I love this. Hermione's childlike... enthusiam when she's telling Draco about the whole facet thing and the way there's only a *hint* of romance without even writing that, y'know what I mean? It's really good, I really like it and I'm trying to explain why, but I can't, because where to start? Anyway, I totally agree with Aria's review.
Merry Christmas to you, too, Mari. You're the best.
Elluxion chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Mari, you are a complete sweetie! *snaps her fingers for a shower of mini chocolate Dracos* I loved this one, by the way. Sweet, sweet irony.
"And that's like you, as well. You have all the faces that you let the world see, and then the ones that you don't want anyone to know you have."
I just love that line. The charries were beautifully in character, and greatly-written, and this is vintage Mari. *nods* Thanks so much for the prezzie. I couldn't have asked for a better. *hugs*