Reviews for How The Grinch Stole Christmas
FreshFish chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
""Bakura: ...Must also find out what Malik has been smoking...""

ROFLMAO*
affinityreign chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
lol, That was awesome! I can just imagian poor Bakura and having Malik make him do everything. hehhe good job!
NephthysAmaya chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
BWAHAHA I loved it!
Pachelbel chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
*delighted* Malik the best Grinch ever XD
Half Past Crazy chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Um... (blinks) That was interesting.

...

...

Oh hell with it! It was funny!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
_ *rolling on teh floor laughing hysterically*
KurianGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
That was great! I like! I like! That was the best parody I've ever seen! Especially Bakura flapping behind the sleigh in the breeze! *dies laughing* You should write more, you certainly brightened MY day! _ Fanx!
KG
Hyper Shaylee chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Hehe, this was funny and cute! _ Nice story!
ArtOfHowWeGrieve chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
It was ADORABLE! You get kudos for writing such a light ficcy for Christmas. It was funny and i envy you talented people for coming up with the hilarious scenes. _
Viewtiful Jeff chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
That was certainly a humorous way to get in to the christmas spirit! Bakura probably doesn't agree though.
Very good!
akitosohma chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
-_-; Where did you come up with that idea? It's BRILLIANT!
Smarty1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
lmao That was good _ and poor Bakura xP
Mechanism Unknown chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Oh, by holy Ra - I was laughing my head off all throughout that! And I still can't stop! *lmao* Imagining Bakura with reindeer horns cracks me up so much! Along with the rest of the fic. I love it! _

***trueyamigirlfriend
Dream Roe chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
-laughing hard- I love it i just love it. What a wonderful twist to the Tale of the Grinch. What a wonderful and funny story to have this Christmas. Well have a wonderfuly holiday and hope to see more of your stories in the future.
Laters