Reviews for Jane's Christmas
Beboppin' Betty chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
Trans-Siberian Orchestra! I love them! I was listening to that song as I read. Great story, good place to end. Good work!
silenceofthesoul chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I actually read this story a while ago, but I had saved it to my computer and couldn't remember where I had found it. Anyway I liked your story I hope Joan and Adam get okay again soon. Good story.
whats-shakin-bacon chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
this was so cute! awesome job on the story!
AllInMyStories chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hey Gurly! This story was pretty awesome even though I've never seen the show! Haha, anyway, you should definitly put in another something comes inbetween Adam and Joan, i dunno, something like that! And you DEFINITLY NEED TO UPDATE SHAMELESS SPIES! I COMMAND YOU! And check out Chapter 2 of Psychiatric Ward posted today and my two new fics, titled Shadow's Dreams and Lu's Immortal, both inspired by Evanescence! yay, I love them. Anyway, I'm outtie. Gotta do some Bio homework then I gotta write Chapter 17 of Chaos at Rittenhouse. Can't keep my fans waiting too long now...Luv, Special Oreo Twin
WritingIsMyDream chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
That was great! I really enjoyed it from the first word to the last!
Obsessed4 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Very awesome! I love TSO's version of that song! Anywho, it was very well written and I enjoyed it!
Miyo86 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Well, you kinda just skimmed, like the entire story was just the basic plotpoints, but they WERE rather good plot points _ I liked this story overall,as I love J/A!
Crazed Maniac 02 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Brilliant, just brilliant! I love it! You should do more! Peace out chica! Sorry I couldn't review earlier, it's just that was screwed...:P
Miss Lisha chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
O I love their version of Carol of the Bells. I LOVE IT! Oh and the fic was awesome! Write more!

Anne chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Krista Kat chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
That was fairly good... all up until the end. I don't mean to be a flame, but the ending stunk! It totally contradicts Adam's character. Adam has a stubborn streak a mile wide, so why would he forgive Joan over a SONG? I'm sorry, but that isnt beliveable. Nice idea for a topic, but you need a different ending.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Now, how lovely was that, people?;) Beauty, and he called her JANE:)
Canadian Crow chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I've got the Trans-Siberian Orch. version on MP3, so I was actually listening to it as I read.
It pretty much rocks, doesn't it?
Good story. Keep up the good work.
AL chapter 1 . 12/24/2003