Reviews for Farsighted
The Winterwitch chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
I've always wondered how Artanis and Celeborn came together, and this tale tells a wonderful version of it. It stands to reason that a worthy partner for her must be somebody special, and your Celeborn truly is. I particularly enjoy the fact that she sees his strength and abilities as a leader as superior because his blindness, and not despite it. (I've recently re-watched the movies and looked up the parts with Celeborn after reading this, and indeed, it could be canon, if one squints. Well done!)
The tale how she became Altáriel/Galadriel is simply lovely.
This is such a well-written and well-constructed story, it's really a pity that it remains unfinished! ;o)
But I don't suppose it will ever be continued, as it's been so long since the last chapter.
It would be awesome to read more of the two of them, but the stopping point is a good one for the story.
Ameerah al-Azim chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
great story
Gryphaena chapter 13 . 9/15/2007
I wonder if Galadriel and Celeborn will write love letters to each other during their months of separation.
Obscurebookwyrm chapter 13 . 5/27/2006
"The End." Nice joke! I've been following this story for a while, and I love where the plot's going - I'm a hopeless romantic, so any Celeborn/Galadriel is great. I can't help but notice that you haven't updated for a while, though, so I wanted to wish you good luck with future chapters and say that I hope you update soon!
Sable chapter 13 . 5/2/2005
This is a fasinating story. Please update! We still need to find out who's trying to kill Celeborn.
Arinya chapter 13 . 2/27/2005
The End, haha, good one. -_-

Lol.

Anyway, nice plot scenario going on here, I'm envious of your knowledge of the 1 and 2nd age, I'm going to have to read the Silmarillion again sometime.

Keep up the good work!

Galadriel seemed a bit melodramaish here though, that was my only problem with it.
Tuxedo Elf chapter 13 . 1/26/2005
Hi, sorry for the late review!

Great to see them together at last, despite the misunderstandings!

I suspect Uncómien is on the right track, and I look forward to finding out *why* anyone would want Celeborn dead.

One little gripe... you let Uncómien keep shooting, despite the fact there was another elf in the area of a the target. That's just a *bit* dangerous! (But I'm an archer and so probably over-reacting!)

Wonderful chappie, looking forward to more!

Tux
Melkor chapter 13 . 1/8/2005
I was so happy when a saw that you had update! wow that was great, can't wait to see what's next, I wosh to see how Celeborn will react to the kinslaying anyway i'm sure it will be good like always bye bye
Lackwit chapter 13 . 1/6/2005
If your boyfriend has long silver hair, dammit send him this way! :)

This has been an excellent story so far. You have engaging OCs and given some nicer personality to Lúthien and Daeron.

Looking forward to how you handle the revealing of the kinslaying.
Ancalgon's Rider chapter 13 . 1/5/2005
Hallo! I've been reading this story for a while, but only fairly recently found out that one can review without registering. Eheheh.

But anyway, I'm so glad they've finally cleared that up! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Silverfyshxin chapter 13 . 1/4/2005
I've read this before, but I just never got around to reviewing. *twiddles thumbs embarrassedly* Please forgive the oversight.

You nearly gave me a heart attack when I read the words 'The End'. So glad it was just a joke.
Jestana chapter 13 . 1/4/2005
YES! They finally told each other! Whoo! *happy dance* I'm not sorry that it's not over. I want to see what's going to happen now. *grin* Bravo!
tigersmeleth chapter 13 . 1/4/2005
Oh wow...the ending of that story...you almost had me crying there! Excellent
Aenigmatic chapter 13 . 1/4/2005
You gave me a heart attack there, Freelancer, with 2 horrible words that were used prematurely - 'The End'!

But I liked this chapter so much, and finally they got to confess something to each other! And of course, there's the hope that Celeborn won't always stay blind, I mean...?
Tuxedo Elf chapter 12 . 12/27/2004
A simple misunderstanding indeed, but one that could cause a lot of heartache! I hope they work things out soon!

Lovely chapter, though I think I shall have to re-read it soon, as I am full of cold and have most likely missed things!

Keep writing!