Reviews for Where Loyalty Lies
the sacred night chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
YAY more story! i like howyou kept it sort of parallel to the manga storyline, but not entirely. i have a question: can Shifters assume any shape they want, or do they just have a second form they can change into and nothing else? i just wondered because kenshin was changed into that winged red batlike creature both times, but then he changed his eye color. things like this inerest me, and in my fic, he's a vampire, and they can chage shape as well. he makes an excellent vamp! you wouldn't believe all the species people make him... one author even made up a species.
Riverwood chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Whoo! Nice. Good job good job good job! _ I wana know more about these Shifter thingies... they're kewl! Or at least Kenshin is... *drool...* Kenshin... . ;
Oh, they're on another planet? Yay! Sci-Fi! *clap clap clap* Sci-Fi's da best!
Ya' want some Arizona Green Tea?
...
...
...nevermind.
unique-starfish chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
problem: okay...i was a bit confused when i saw your prologue posted in the erm...part where 'strangers on the road' should be, but when i went to the part where the prologue should have been...well...it turned out to be your first chapter...make sense? what i mean is, you have your two chapters out of order...try and fix it, okies? _
okay, onto my review. i liked this chapter...it was written well (as usual), and it's getting very interesting...
oh, and yeah! _ i found your ficcy! _
the sacred night chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
very interesting! you're right, i don't really know who these people are, though i have suspicions. i like it a lot, though, and even if it wasn't rk i would read it! i like the winged person.
unique-starfish chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
You are a really good writer - and there's no doubt about it! I really do love this so far! (and I guess you could say this was short, but then my chapters are always short...o_O) Update soon! _
Riverwood chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Oh, wow! Nice use of big words! _ And a kewl prologue, too! I wonder who these two are... lemme guess... the red one's Kenshin and the person driving the car is Kaoru? I dunno who the mechanical thang is, tho. At first I thought it might be Sano, but that would be... *really* weird... O_o;
Keep it up!
Crazy Girl Person chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Very interesting prologue. Keep it up!