Reviews for Antithesis in the Stars
Serena6686 chapter 18 . 10/28/2008
Yizuki chapter 18 . 8/2/2008
Write more!
kingleby chapter 18 . 2/7/2006
This story is great! I love the plot idea, and I definitely want to see what happens _ please continue!
canIknowmore chapter 18 . 8/6/2004
Hello! Is there any way I can get u to keep updating? This story (Antithesis in the Stars) is so well written and attention grabbing! I need to see what happens between Yugi and Yami! And Yami and Kaiba for that matter... Will Yugi get through this? Please tell me!
x Hearts chapter 18 . 8/2/2004
::starts screaming:: NO! DON'T LET YAMI PAIR UP WITH SETO...T.T. You're still going to do it though huh...CONTINUE SOON! Can't wait to see what happens next...
Chibi Pharaoh Yami chapter 18 . 7/31/2004
This is an awesome story so far. please update soon!
Amethyst Tiger Tears chapter 18 . 7/6/2004
wow..this is a great story. i can't believe you can write this well. update really soon!
White Phoenix Eternal chapter 18 . 6/6/2004
Hm...This fic is so just the way I like it. Update soon, Cause I really like it. it going to be Yugi/Yami or Seto/Yami? Sorry, I just have to know. Bet you get a lot of questions like that, huh? Well, I guess I'll see you around! Ja Ne!
Theoneandonly chapter 18 . 5/12/2004
well whats up, i read again i type under a diff name every time cause i forget what name i used last :) well write faster this is really good,
Hikari the Pure chapter 18 . 4/28/2004
please post annother chappie soon. I miss the angsty goodness but oh well, you can't have everything:P
Lia chapter 18 . 4/26/2004
This is horrible writing and the characters aren't very well developed, but I HAVE to know what happens next! How did you get your fanfic on the net?
Hiei Dragon Girl chapter 18 . 4/25/2004
i liked it, please update soon
Anymous chapter 18 . 4/25/2004
Are you going to write more? I want to know
ygodmyy20 chapter 18 . 4/24/2004
This story is so sad...but really REALLY good . Keep going...make it a somewhat happy ending...please