Reviews for What Never Will Be
Kou Haruko chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
WAH SO SAD! ARGH HORRIBLE ANGST!

if that daniel guy isnt sucha sweetie, i'd suggest to cho that she divorce him and marry roger!

but...he seems like a really nice guy..oh what to do?
CrazySexyCool4ever chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I really thought this would be a load of crap (unfortunately, it seems that the vast majority of fanfiction is) but I really enjoyed this. You have very nice writing, and I wanted to cry! I've always wondered about the relationship between Cho and Roger, and what happened when he asked her out and all that. A sequel maybe? One thing though-I wish you would have let her married a canon character-just to make it a little more tense and all that.
YCRocker26 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
This story's really sad, but I think it's great. I hope you post more.
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
That is one of the saddest fanfictions I have ever read. It's so... I don't know. There's angst, and tears, and perfection in this. I have tears streaming, that's how lovely this is.
Keep up the fantastically lovely work.
~Cat~
chochang0614 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
*Tear* I guess I'm a softie, if you wanted to and I request you do, could you please add chapters, like what happened when Roger disappeared, what Cho and Rogers relationship was like when they were younger, and a ton of other unanswered questions. well anyway i hope you add chapters to this story, and if you decide not to i'll be looking for your name to read fics.
Iris C chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
wow... you know, there's a lot of people in hp that have two syllabled names. harry. draco. cedric. hehe. should have known though. very well done. beautifully written. sadly poignant. liked the amount of angst/sadness though.