Reviews for Victoria's Absolution
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
please update this story
i' chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
I know you haven't written this story for a long time, nor have you written anything for a while...but could you please try and update, just a little bit? I really like this story so far, and I'd love to read more!
lily chapter 5 . 11/14/2009
awesome story.. finally a story in which Cal is the Prince Charming and not Dracula
dizzynetbookgirl chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Definitely a Mary Sue, but much better written than they usually are.
Charlie Drear chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
please update.i would love to know what happens.
lily chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
its terrific! write some more! i want to know what happens to cal and victoria
Raging Raven chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Awe man.

This story was getting good and you STOP.

Please whenever you got the time, UPDATE.
thebeebeegun chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Aww, this story is SO good! I love Cal stories because he is always the bad guy, he never gets to experience love like Rose does! Yay for you stories! Kudos to you, haha! I love your style of writing, ti's magnificent! Well, I gotta jet. LOVED IT! I hope you'll update soon. Even though it's been a little over two years since your last update... I can't wait for more! Well, toodles!

VictorianRose17 chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
Love the story! I hope you update it soon because you rock my socks!
Nixxy chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
I absolutely love this story!

It's amazing, please continue!

Please email me if you update!
Kates chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
La! *stares dreamy-eyed off into the distance* Cal...Billy Zane...yummy yummy yummy.

I can't believe I haven't gotten to reviewing this story before...I thought for certain that I had, but I suppose not! Oh, well, no matter - I'm reviewing now.

As it is most likely clear by now, I adore Billy Zane, even when he is portraying an evil or merely arrogant character; he is so talented, and there just aren't enough fics around here written about Cal. I am so glad you've written this; it really is the nicest thing to see when I look on the Titanic section and find out it's been updated. You write very well, and I am intrigued as to how the relationship between Victoria and Cal will further develop. It's been handed marvelously so far! You absolutely have to update soon...please? _

Becky chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
Great story,so far. Keep up the great work.
KitKat chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
Greatness! Now you've got me REALLY interested. More!
DawsonGurl chapter 4 . 8/24/2004
This was just beautiful! Although, Cal isn't one of my favorite characters on Titanic, I loved the story. Especially the way you brought up his character. I only wish that he was like that in the movie. Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to read more!
Kayla chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
OMG! that was good. but you can't just leave it like that, now your going to make me think about this until you update it. I do hope that you update it soon, i want to know what happens at the dinner. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!