Reviews for Yama Ren' Ai
Gatita101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This story was AMAZING. Best squiffie i've ever had the pleasure of reading.

This totally faved.

~The Little CatGirl
Bokeh.Burn chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
O_O naked monkeys i mean seriuosly! ROFL XD i really liked this story even though they both seemed a bit OOC but it is definately a favorite story XD :P
Crazy anon chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
So aren't naked monkeys and Flying rhinos just awesome!Jk

Omg I love it! Great job this is an awesome Squffie. I've read you're other Squffies and they are all really good so keep up the good work!
VeelaChic chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aw! So sweetly done. ]
DistractionPie chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
'“I know that ungrateful butt will do nothing but demand why I came. Gawd, I could be coming to save his ass from some rampaging bear right now and he wouldn’t give a flying pig-“

She faltered, staring disbelievingly into the air. It couldn’t be… But it had to be. '

When i read this I thought the next line was going to be something about seeing a flying pig. Anywau, That was random, but it was a Great fic, you worked through the story really well and didn't rush it.
123 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
OMG that was completly awesome babe i loved it! i also liked the wolves attack scene it was action packed loved how you described it, and i loved the dialogue and the scenerios.
Pocky Addicted Squffie chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Croak, scream, whimper

I loved it.
Darth Sonic chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Oh, good story, though I dought the wolves would continue fighting after having a portion of their pack slain. Well, keep up the good work _!
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Man, that was sweet.
Hamayu chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
WAI! _ SUCH AN AWESOME SQUFFIE! You write incredibly well, you know that? And your ideas are simply amazing! 11/10! _ It was such a cute story!
Reiko Tusami chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This was the longest oneshot i have ever read! Go you!You rock! Love ur stories!1
DivineRose2392 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
One of the best Squaffies I've ever read! LOVE IT!

DivineRose2392
Sakuya Kaleido chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
col story jajaj so when u continue warrior i am!
Lonewolfmaiden chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Wow this is like the BEST ever one-shot Squiffie I have ever read! I'm even late for soccer practice because I couldn't stop reading it.I LOVE the ending! It's so perfect! I think I might just read Wolf Star, but just tell me who the author is, sounds interesting. Well please write another Squiffie one-shot as long as this one. I enjoy reading LONG one-shots especially if it's written by you! Well I really got to be going cuz I'm already late to soccer practice. Audios!
menambe chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
OH MY GAWD! ITS A FLY MONKEY THATS TRYING TO KILL ME! ... wait wounldn't that make it a rabid flying monkey of my doom? or just a rabid flying monkey of doom ... or just a flying mokey thats out to kill me ... why did u have bring up the subject of flying monkeys? ARG! now i have a head-acke .. my brain hurts! OWE OWE OWE OWE OWE OWE OWE OWE OWE OWE OWE OWE OWE OWE OWE! IT HURTS! SUGAR AND SPICE ARE USED TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD hmm
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »