Reviews for Once Upon A December
frodolover chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I loved your story, and I cried at the end. You write really well.
catgrl106 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I super love your story! I don't suppose there is any chance you are still planning on posting a sequel?
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
A great story. Very well written.
NoelAnderson chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This story was written a long time ago and I'm not even sure if you write anymore, but I truly hope you either continue this or make a sequal. I absolutely loved it and how you made the relationships in it form! So please, if you ever read this, concider making a sequal!
The Goddess of Books chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This story is really amazing, and very cute. I absolutely love the idea and the way you wrote it.
an elffy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I like the rivendell elves better than the mirkwood elves because the mirkwood elves weren't kind or loving toward little Frodo. I'm also glad that Lobelia did not run brandy hall;if she did, she would probably have made him eat the foods that made him sick.
Dancing Matryoshka chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
And this is where I cry. WAHHH! That was just AWESOME. Super cute, and just amazing, can not wait to see the sequel! And take your time! Good, amazing stories always take time!
a rohan soldieeer chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
If Legolas wasn't there, would Thranduil and his sons have thrown innocent little Frodo in the dungeon?
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Frodo really has the Baggins luck when it comes to adventuring.
a person chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I bet if Lotho was unable to eat certain kinds of foods instead of Frodo Lobelia would have been sympathetic and not judgemental. I also bet that if it was a small elf child who entered mirkwood instead of a hobbit child, the mirkwood elves would have shown kindness and compassion.
jzhssdl chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
If the Mirkwood elves have no compassion or concern even for a small innocent child, then they really have to be cold.
hobbit father chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Frodo! You are too old to be frightened of wood elves.
hobbit mother chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
You are too old to act like a 5 year old.
zsdc chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
The elves in Mirkwood weren't kind to Frodo and neither was Lobelia.
the slashier the better chapter 1 . 4/22/2010