Reviews for Going Home?
please update.
fionagurls1301 chapter 12 . 5/14/2008
kool story
pixiepuff101 chapter 12 . 6/29/2006
this is really sweet and it really good. i dunno if you've finished it but if u haven't then update soon
TopKat chapter 12 . 8/19/2005
love it! again! ::adds to faves AGAIN!:: wow... O_o
Midnight Fantasy chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
I LIKE THIS ENDING!(Then a sudden fury overtook Starfire as she tightened her grip on Jen's hand and rabidly shot multiple starbolts as Jen's big, ugly head, causing it to explode open creating a bloody pulp across the floor. Then Melissa came over and they had a party.) o well...i would have prefered it but o well...

~Midnight Fantasy~
Midnight Fantasy chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
*car screaching to a stop and crashing* WHAT? THAT PRINCE DUDE HAS MY NAME! HE IS A STEALER! lol

~Midnight Fantasy~
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 7 . 7/18/2005
She deserves it, treating everyone the way she did.
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
I love that movie!
Diagnosis-MusicObsession chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
FIANCE?
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 12 . 6/22/2005
okay! This is for both Once Again and Going Home, they're great! You are an awsome author, ya know that? Now I am off to read more stuff from you! :):)
samanthe2121 chapter 12 . 5/19/2005
good job
starryangel94 chapter 12 . 10/3/2004
nice story. and well... bye!(*_*)
SushiChica chapter 6 . 8/10/2004
Like i said, i'm reading your stuff all over again and i forgot just how great this chapter is...oh God i'm like crying at the end...i AM crying, for that matter...And what do you mean that the show would suck if you owned it? It'd be awsome...they should make a movie out of this...it's long enough, thats for sure (a good thing...-) no but really, this is such a great fic, the whole thing...this is most definatly my favorite fic on the site...omg i cant stop crying that was so sad...but i love it so much...and i also love the thing about bb and rae and robin's advice to him. that was one of my favorite parts...besides when star confesses...and robin confesses...God, I'll never be able to get over this...Okay, I'm gonna keep reading the rest of it now...this is just so great...so sad...*deep breath* well, ttyl
ScarletAngel68 chapter 12 . 7/23/2004
Yay! The story's finished! I decided to leave it alone for awhile because you weren't updating, and then kind of forgot about it. *blush* I'm so sorry! But I came back, and the story is wonderful! I'm so glad. This is on the highly recommended list, did you know?
Silvy chapter 12 . 7/19/2004
ah amazing story!_I just finished reading your story!I loved it!

-Silvy_ :P