Reviews for On the Line of Love and Hate
Woo woo! Finally!

:D

lol about time. :)

this was great.

now to update in this century again..
lydia chapter 13 . 12/18/2005
AH U CANT LEAVE IT AT THAT!

u havent updated yet still so im guessing ur f inished with da story (

PLEASE DONT STOP!
lydia chapter 13 . 12/18/2005
AH U CANT LEAVE IT AT THAT!

u havent updated yet still so im guessing ur f inished with da story (

PLEASE DONT STOP!
Cayenne Pepper Powder chapter 13 . 11/27/2005
Great balls of fire, you updated! It's a miracle!

Wow, I'm just so surprised. I can hardly contain my joy, lol. Anyway, wonderful chapter! As always. Let me tell you I'm infinitely glad Ryder did not go insane-I don't think we can handle another Jack. ;)

And they're finally reunited. You've got to love Cotton's parrot. I sure do! I thought the ending to that chapter was perfect, by the way. Just the right amount of sap and tears.

Anywho, I'll say it again, please don't leave us hanging with this story for too long.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
SimplyNorma chapter 13 . 11/27/2005
aw!

so sweet.

ITS ABOUT BLOODY TIME YOU UPDATED, MISSY! I don't like waiting. :P

You rock at writing. Please don't leave us hanging for so long next time.

& UPDATE SOON!
Anno Mundi chapter 12 . 6/22/2005
As you can see, I've been a very lazy reviewer, but I have decided to catch up! ;) Awesome chapter. I was wondering where you went to-and I hope you update again sooner! I hate to be worrying myself over Ryder and Nero's fate!
PirateLass1963 chapter 12 . 5/16/2005
I read this chapter a long time ago but I forgot to review. And seeing as your gonna take another 50 months to update, I have finally taken the chance to review. This story is so good that I never gave up on it. I checked up on your story at least every week. I love it so much. Please update soon or you will find a dead rotting body in front of my computer. ~ Renata
Akuma chapter 12 . 4/23/2005
You thought you were dead? I thought you were dead!

And now an update! I'm very relieved, I'd almost thought you'd given up. Say, what about not taking so long this time, eh? '_

Wonderful chappie! You've got me on the edge of my seat here waiting to see what's going to happen next!
Triss chapter 12 . 4/19/2005
Ooh! Ye be evil! Is Nero dead? With Ryder be rescued? Will Ryder starve to death before being rescued? Will she be forced to eat more crab? Will Jack even find her? Will Jack admit he's in lurve with Ryder? (one can only hope!) Will you not wait ages to update this time? Well, I'll never know until you do. Update, of course. So get cracking, missy!
Triss chapter 11 . 4/19/2005
Aiya! Poor Ryder! Eek, but I just realized something else...and I'm afriad I'm nitpicking again. Don't hurt me! But why in the world would Jack go to Port Royal, right under the nose of the Commodore at Fort Charles? Unless he hid his ship very well, of course, and kept a VERY low profile, in which case I have absoultely nothing wrong with him being there...Sorry. I'll stop. Wonderful chapter! As always!
Triss chapter 10 . 4/19/2005
Oo, angst! And well done angst! My heartstrings have been pulled! Lol.

"We can do this, Nero. We'll be alright." she mumbled and patted the horses neck,

* might I just say I love those two. They're such a good match. Ryder and Nero. Awesome.

But, might I nitpick at one thing? I really don't like nitpicking, but we all have to do it sometime, eh? Please don't use the term 'teenager' anymore. It just seems so...modern, and grates against the rest of your beautiful writing! Just a suggestion, of course.

Ahem, anyhoo...onto Port Royal!
Triss chapter 9 . 4/19/2005
Ek, I had a feeling that was going to come back and bite Jack in the arse...and I don't blame her one bit. Nope. I'm rather depressed now, though...I think I'll go read the next chapter.
Triss chapter 8 . 4/19/2005
Hello, Hello! I'm sorry I haven't been around in ages, so I decided to start my reviews where I left off. Glad to see you updated, by the by. Oh, this chappy gave me such a warm, fuzzy feeling. Lol! I'm glad to see Jack and Ryder's relationship has progressed, even though it is rather odd. In a good way, of course! Anyhoo, I'm onto the next chapter...
Cayenne Pepper Powder chapter 12 . 4/19/2005
My lord, you updated! I think I may be in heaven...

Lol! ;)

Well, thank you! I've been waiting on this chapter for ages. And it didn't disappoint (although I have to sympathize with that poor crab...)! Have I told you lately how much I absoulutely love Ryder? Well, I do! She's an awesome OC.

But what has happened to Nero? I love that horse almost as much as Ryder...please don't tell me he's dead! I'll cry, I swear! :P

Whew, anyway, wonderful chapter. I particularly liked the way you portrayed Jack's feelings. Very nice. ;D

Now, don't keep us waiting too long!

Update soon!