Reviews for Cornelius Fudge's Eulogy as Presented by S Snape
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That how I felt about Fudge during the OotP movie. I wanted to stick my Muggle hand into the movie and bredk his wizarding neck for what he and Umbridge did to Harry and the other Hogwarts students.

Snape did a job on him. It's kind of what you fanticise doing to someone who has made you misereable.
wokanshutaiduo chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
re-reading this fic from my favourites list... still love it! what wonderful insults! i am literally LOLling!
Riddle Master 101 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hysterical. I love the 'muggle' quotes...they really worked well strung together like that (and this is Snape, of course he would know muggle things...especially considering his background). The insults were high class, in accordance with the speaker's character. I particularly liked how you had Dumbledore give him an unofficial 'ok' to rant out the former minister at his own funeral.

Question...why didn't everyone die of shock when Snape showed up in green? :)

Riddle
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Wow, yea let Severus give the eulogy for Fudge. Oh what a fine eulogy it was too! You captured his dark sarcasim perfectly I must say!
Bagoosa chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I don't know how anyone could say anything bad about this. It was hilarious!
baysan chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh- hahahahahah*snerk*hahahahaha

wonderfull! and so wonderfully funny. I loved that he was a self made man, that "worshipped his maker", and "He was as great as a man could be without morality" And Albus is stll the old master of manipulation, twisting everyone around him, for their own good, or course. ~*~
Snapegirlkmf chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Clever Albus, it did Sev good to eb able to rant about Fudge in public and all of what he said was so true! Fudge was as crooked as a politician's smile and as phony as a three dollar bill.

I loved the quotes, by the way. Of whom was Lincoln speaking when he said that? I've been trying to remember and can't...my old honors history teacher would be ashamed of me.

Great story, I laughed at Sev's wit, he has a wicked tongue!
etherian chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Albus never stops his little machinations, does he. I very much enjoyed this. Every word Severus said was true and then some. Lovely eulogy!
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Bravo!

Well said indeed.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Well Mickee, after your recommendation, I had to read at least one of those stories even though I should have been doing the ironing.

This was great. You are very funny. Not to mention learned. All those quotes. I had never heard any of them. I especially loved Abe Lincoln's, 'he can compress the most words into the smallest ideas of any man I know' and 'he is useless on the top of the ground, he aught to be inder it, inspiring the cabbages.' I would love to know what poor unsuspecting person the president was talking about there.

Anway, Sev seemed to get Fudge down pat...except for his shoe size. I have always pictured prissy, plump CF to have appropriately prissy little feet so that he can mince along very nicely indeed.

And I love to think of Arthur as MOM, BTW.

Very amusing one shot. Now I am really off to do the ironing.

~Lesley~
Katalara chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
::laughing:: That was Great!

Werewolf of Fire chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Awesome. Absolutely Perfect. It's Severus as he should be!

I'm surprised, truth be told; the friend that recommended this has a knack for liking the most out of character Snape fiction out there, but this was fantastic! All the similes and metaphors, all the well picked out quotes; they all caused me to giggle or in the very least smile. You could tell Severus got into the entire thing; he seemed to be enjoying himself immensely (because, really, why wouldn't Severus enjoy picking at a man's less than admirable traits?).

My favourites would have to be:

"It goes without saying, as he proved time and time again, that he was a mental midget with the IQ of a fence post." - It's just the 'mental midget' bit, it sent me into giggles.

"I imagine when he would visit a mind-reader, he was only charged half-price." - Ah, you caught Severus in all his glory with that one. Fricken awesome.

Overall, this is some lovely fic work. You've got great spelling and grammar (Thank you!), and you managed to amuse me right from the start (really, why is it always Potter?). This is a fantastic addition to all the Snape fiction out there.

- Woffy
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
lol! Now that a funny one-shot! hahaha!

Thanks for posting!
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
a very funny tongue in cheek piece. I loved it
ojuzu chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
*applauds* Hurray for Snape!

Lilz