Reviews for Attrition
POPTARTS chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Okay. Not bad Tajeri. Not bad. Not quite right though. It needs a sequel where they meet. Sound good?
Koyoteblue chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I have been on a roll today with uncovering awesome fics about valmont today, and this one blows them all out of the water. And that bit about Hak Foo...Brilliant. I love to imagine him being all puppy-love over a girl that has him wrapped around her little finger. I really like this Red person too. I also liked how you didn't show us or tell us who she was. It adds to the intrigue. I see why Valmont became interested in her. You are GREAT!
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This remains one of my all time favorites
Spaz913 chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
This was an awesome fic! I liked it a lot! It's well-written and I enjoyed it! Keep up the good work.

-Spaz
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
...
...
When I started reading this I had no idea of what I would be getting into. I expected this to be a happy fic about Valmont's secret family or something like that. I am glad I was wrong!
This is definitely one of the most beautiful things I've ever read! I didn't understand all of it (lots of words that I don't know) but I think I got the idea.
Truly fantastic.
vigaku chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I can't stand seeing stories with no reviews, so I have decided to read this. I'm up to the line "I talked to her, played with her, wrangled her, tortured her, delighted her."
Having a little trouble with it, but managing.
I'll carry on reading when I'm next online. Bye!
x Hiwatari x
darkraven10 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I thought your story was pretty good, a lot of charcter depth in this story, really good