Reviews for Shattered
Receneck chapter 10 . 3/2/2008
Very nice story I loved it
Yuko6754 chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
this was...odd...but okay
kahuffstix chapter 10 . 12/14/2005
i loved this story. it was so great. please add more to this story soon.
riversrunthroughme chapter 10 . 2/2/2004
YAY! Bells! I loved this story! It was wunnerful! I read the whole thing in one night. YAY! It as so good! L was like NU! when Hiei as in trouble. I wrote a story kinda like this one reffering to the fact they bad guys had a pipe. _ I'd be honored if you read it but be warned its a bit inaccurate...needs editing...but I'm lazy. Great story! I loved it! ~shuffles off to see if the author wrote any other stories~
Momochiii chapter 10 . 1/1/2004
ACTUALLY, silverkitsune09 is u. silverkitsune568 who is also apparently my friend() aims u all the time so i know ur aim:)*smiles* BLACKMAIL, ALL THE SWEET BLACKMAIL! BWHAHAHAHAHA! She told me notto mess with her personal life soo... whenever she hogs the internet or gets to bossy i can say:
*tauntiling voice* i will aim silverkitsune09. of course u don't hav to anwser it*painful smile*. silveryoko568(aim) is silverkitsune568:).
I hav a new fic called karoake competition, plz review!
~JA NE,
Silver Koorime
OishiiMomo chapter 10 . 12/28/2003
THANK YOU SO MUCH! _ THIS WAS GREAT! I LOVED IT TOO! _ I hope you had a VERY SPECIAL christmas too! and this chapter was so funny! anyhow, GREAT STORY! GREAT PRESENT! THANK YOU SO MUCH! oh yeah ; my name is Silverkitsune568, hehe, your sn is Silverkitsune09 _
OishiiMomo chapter 9 . 12/28/2003
I'm glad everyones ok! Now! I'm moving on to read the conclusion! _ I can't stop until I'm done! this is so good!
OishiiMomo chapter 8 . 12/28/2003
whew! I'm glad Hiei's back! _ but ...but ...KURAMA! WAHH! got to finish this wonderful story! have to see if kurama's all right!
OishiiMomo chapter 7 . 12/28/2003
*gasp* KURRAMA! 0_0 WHAT HAPPENED! I GOT TO FIND OUT! UR SUCH A GREAT AUTHORESS! _
OishiiMomo chapter 6 . 12/28/2003
POOR HIEI! the Koorime must be making him have nightmares! gr, evil koorime! aw, poor Hiei! :_
OishiiMomo chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
THAT DIDN"T SUCK! YOUR STORIES NEVER SUCK! _ *gasp* they're leaving kurama behind! AH!
OishiiMomo chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
*sniff* poor kurama and hiei! :_
OishiiMomo chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
AH! ANOTHER EVIL CLIFFIE! *pouts* GOTTA READ ON! _ lol, Kurama got mistaken for a girl _ great story! *glues eyes back on the story*
OishiiMomo chapter 2 . 12/28/2003
AH! NO! EVIL CLIFFIE! Must go read more! I love it so far! _
Kizuya chapter 10 . 12/28/2003
*smiles* Aww...I like the ending...this was such a good story!