Reviews for Melting the Ice
loverblue chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
this one's good. I like 4get to update. I'll be waiting for the nextchap...hehehe... (My galit pa rin ako sau! Alam mo na un. Nasabi ko na sau nung sunday dba! Pero cnusubukan ko ng tanggapin...)
o11-ANimE-LuVeR-0o7
-niGHtmArE
jise chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
wow. *_*
BatSupe chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
ooh THIS IS GOOD, why did you stop there! oh well, continue soon, cause this is really awesome and it ended in a cliffie, GGR
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
hi! your story was great! i really loved it! i was interested to read your fanfic coz i also play final fantasy games.. especially final fantasy 8! continue it oki? i want to read more of your fanfic coz its cliff hanging ya know! im waiting for the next scenes oki? gud luck gurl!
gud gurlp chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
ei! ur fanfic rily rocks!;p its my first time to read a yaoi though... put more sex scenes!;) kip it up gurl!:)
squefer4ever chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
oh Love Squall and seifer. I wanna make them mine *grins evily*. Till then ill read ur story. is coming along great. Keep writing!
Starlit Hope chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
*eyes widen* O
UltimateSorceress chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Good so far...:D gotta love them boiz...pwease write more!
Little Chant chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Awesome story, bit short though...
The dream is a bit weird... But it's cool !
-x-
Rinoa36
Starlit Hope chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Dosen't suck at all...update! -
Redrum chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
You switched tenses near the end, but it wasn't too bad. I really like the dream. You should seperate it a bit more from the non-dream text though.
Can't wait for future chapters. Please try writing a good summary so we know what it's about.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2