Reviews for Alone
alan is stupid chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very realistic, in-character, and heart wrenching.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Loneliness can do strange things to people, in this case Dib went into a depresion when his only enemy/friend died.. this fic was good, there arent many Zita and Dib romances as far as I know so I guess is sort of original.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
golgatha b chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
um...i got mixed fellings bout this fic i guess you dont like Dib much huh? 1- 10 7
Wobbly Headed chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Damn dude (again with my obsession to call everything dude), that was pretty good.
Nitesh chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Aww.
I love it. Favs for you!
FishyPrincess chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I LOVED it. Very well written! It was really sweet and romantic. Gosh, I love these angsty dramatic fanfictions. *sighs* Man, you're a good writer...
B chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
That's so sweet, I can't think of anything to say.
Zita does seem comparitively bright in some episodes, doesn't she?
worldindustriesgurl chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
man, that was awesome. but it's kind of a bummer that that's it. i really think you could go somewhere with this. anyhow, i loved finale and im definitely adding u to mah favorite authors list.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Wow, this puts my attempt at romance to shame. Not only is it an original pairing, but it seems very natural. I like how they didn't like each other at first, and how they each had their own problems. You really brought depth to both characters.
Senri chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is AMAZING.
I really like the account of Zim's death. It seems as though it's what the reactions and aftermath would be like in canon. And I like how Dib, once so desperate to prove himself to the world, has withdrawn entirely from trying to do anything with them. It's interesting that even though Zim really was found to be an alien, nothing about Dib's life changed. Poor guy.
Great work!
girl who loves cheese chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
*sniff* That was awesome! Very in character... I loved it! Very, very good. Very good... *five hours pass* Very very very good...
pikehead chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Amazingly well written. Nicely done. ::applauds::
Urbanred chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I really like this story, Marie. You did a great job... your development of Dib through tragedy is strong. I like how you managed to put Zita and Dib into the situation whereby they got to know more about each other. It's just very natural. The only thing this story needs is a little editing, but for something you hammered off in a day, it's fantastic.
Cheers
Darren
Peplos Kore1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
That was amazing. I think this scenario is the most appropriate when dealing with Dib killing Zim because they are just children, basically, and Dib, despite his bravado, would probably be broken after killing someone who is most definitely his friend. Zita was a nice character to bring all the emotions out and his description of Zim's death, like Dib had betrayed him, was tragic and depressing, yet tender because Dib stayed with him until the end.
shrimpboatdown chapter 1 . 12/25/2003