Reviews for Joey's Story
Jess Maximoff chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
This was a great story. Please update on it soon.
Chibi Tora chapter 10 . 3/21/2006
Oh my gosh! This is probably the best story I've ever read on I'm not kidding! It's really good! I was a little nervous when I first started reading it that they would be out of character, but you've done a better job of capturing their characters than almost anyone else on could. This is a great story. It's a shame that it hasn't been updated in so long...But that doesn't mean it can't happen. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, and seeing them released back into their time...Hopefully looking like they used 's hoping the next chapter comes soon.

~~ Chibi Tora ~~
Melony Mutou2 chapter 10 . 4/17/2005
ew ew ew ew ew ew

Yeah, I understand Mai and Joey and while people think they should be together...

but Tea and Joey? Nuh-uh! Dude, so wrong! No way no way...

Dude... another problem... what happens when Yugi finds out about Tea and Joey? It'll break his heart - YUGI likes Tea - I mean jeez... *yawns*

Regaurdless, I love this story to pieces. You're an awesome writer... I hope to be at least half the writer you are someday...

gotta go to sleep. Can't wait for the next chapter! Ja ne! UU
Gohan Hug chapter 10 . 4/9/2005
Lookin good so far.
Lance Murdock chapter 10 . 4/4/2005
:blink, blink: My gods', it's an update. Well, I'm glad your\ haven't given up on this. I've seen to many good fics cancelled. Anyway, excellent chapter. I was hoping for a duel, but I doubt I'll be disappointed next chapter. A combination of Yugi and Kaiba? Truly a fearsome enemy. Does he have a name? Anyway, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
All right! An update! It took a while, but I'm glad to see you're back! This is by far one of my favorite Yugioh stories. Keep it up!
Anthony1 chapter 10 . 4/3/2005
All right! You finally gotten the next chapter of this story up and I must say that it was a good way to continue and the twist on who was the villian was a nice move. I can't wait to see what happens in the duel between Joey and the fusion of Yugi/Seto.

Also, at long last the Joey/Tea coming together has been completed. And the little comments that the others made about them were funny. Until the next chapter, which I hope will come out soon like you said that it will, see ya.
Fan of Joey Wheeler chapter 9 . 12/31/2004
Update soon please, Dis is da best fic I ever read
Jeshone chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I can't wait to see if Joey searches Yami Bakura's deck as well, I wonder if he would find any cards he would want to keep.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2004
Heh...nice...way nice, man. But it looks to me like you're taking a while to update it. Do hurry. It's not often I find such an interesting fic like this on the net...heh.
Lance Murdock chapter 9 . 9/25/2004
...I love this story. The story's great, the duel's are intresting and it stars Joey, my favorite caracter. I enjoy just about everything about this story. Tea and Joey huh? I must admit I never thought of that one. I kinda like it. I look forward to an update.
ReLeeS chapter 9 . 8/27/2004
September, huh? Just a farfetched (yes, I like that word) thought, but I doubt you'll finish it in five days. I see you haven't updated since June, but I really hope you do cause I really like this story and I don't really want it to end like this. Besides, Joey and Tea just got together, and you can't just end it here! *whines*

Well, I really do hope you update, and you might cause remember I told you I did the same thing with my fic a while back. And plus, you promised. .~ Good chapter by the way, the emotion was so real and everything. Poor Bakura (the real one, that is)! I hope he's not gone forever, he's too sweet for that. I'll be going now, but one more thing - *hands author an UPDATE SOON cookie* _ I think it's self-explanatory.

ReLeeS chapter 8 . 8/27/2004
More twists! Joey's gonna be hurting by the time this is all over with, let me tell ya. Poor Joey! You gotta have something to be able to withstand a stone tower falling on you like that, lol. Anyway, good chapter, I like the trap idea. Well, not really cause it's bad for the characters, but it does make the story interesting, ne? .

ReLeeS chapter 7 . 8/27/2004
Actually, I didn't think this chapter was bad at all, just as good as the previous ones. I did the same thing on one of my fics one time a while ago...after 8 chapters I just quit for a few months and finally forced myself to finish the story. So, Tea likes Joey? . That's my favorite pairing ever, they're so cute together! Good chapter, and I'm gonna go read Chapter 8 now. Yup.

ReLeeS chapter 6 . 8/27/2004
I was definitely thinking that Joey wasn't going to win there for a moment...but luckily he got through to Serenity just in time. Kinda sucks that she still has to remain in the castle as a guardian though...Joey's not gonna be too thrilled about that. Well, at least they got Mai back. Now the object is to find Yugi, Kaiba, and Bakura. I wonder where Bakura could be? Hmm. Off to read the next chapter.