Reviews for Merry Christmas!
Nightwoodtown chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Anyone with a weak stomach or a sensitive disposition should stay away from this. Very very far away. I'm warning you.

And if you just have to read it, stay away from the first short story, "Guts". You hear me? Don't read it! Don't do it!

OK, you had to. I forgive you.

Would you like a glass of water?

I guess not.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

By the way, this is actually a fantastic book, in my humble opinion. Every single character is my definition of an anti-hero. Nobody's beautiful, courageous, sensitive or anything like that. The only person who actually seems even slightly "heroic" (depending on your definition of the word, of course) is a professional chef who kills negative critics and treasures his set of knives more than anything in the world. That should give you an idea of how screwed up everyone else is in here.

Just keep a basin nearby.
Boomerang Flash chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
So I have a heart, big deal...

Merry late cristmas Every Body

From-Boomerang Flash
Acolyte Of Chaos chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
That was sweet. Boomerang and the meaning of Christmas. I don't know if they've got Christianity on Filgaia or not, but they've got crosses, so no big deal.

I read this (and some of your other stuff) a while ago, but I didn't have an account then, so... I review now.

And I must say, the world needs more Boomerang fanfic. Carry on!

- The Acolyte Of Chaos
mystic-Hoshi chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
very very sweet! even though i didnt read this during Chirstmas! hahaha! keep up the good work! )
WolfbanesHybrid chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Thats so cute! I never played the first Wild Arms before. Is it any good?
Salacassera chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This was really sweet, especially the conversation between Boomerang and the girl. Very enjoyable story!
Shade Eido chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
That was so CUTE! Luceid and Boomerang..gee..I'm all teary eyed and stuff!Keep writing!
meteor9 chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
That was actually the coolest ending I've seen in a while! Awesome!
Skylark Starflower chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Read this before going to work this morning but didn't get the chance to review then. Reviewing now. _
Very cute. _ Boomerang and Luceid are so cute. _ What can I say? This was cute. _
Ruskin: Argh...anymore cute and I'm gonna throw up again.
Skylark: *Baps him* _