Reviews for Matchmaker Chopsticks
TumblingDown chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Just 5 reviews? How's that possible!

This goes immediately in my favourites!

You wrote this in 2003 - maybe you'll never read this comment - and my English is bad so it may be useless to write a review now, but I really wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story!

And in the final scene... Akane's clumsiness and insecurity even in that situation, was just so sweet and so like her... aww!

Thank you for silly little Matchmaker Chopsticks!

Too bad you wrote just one fanfiction!
ryu238 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was very sweet. This is how ranma fanfiction should be, either funny, or WAFFY. It was very upling at the end and I felt both Ranma and Akane were in character. I love it.
PPMKatie chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Who cares how long ago you wrote this. I may be late, but for a story this good it's never too late to review.

It was beautiful! You got all of Akane's awkwardness down pat. The confusion of not knowing what you do when completely angry, the non-stop sobbing when you're told exactly what you've done and you know you're the biggest idiot the world has ever seen.

Loved how Ranma was very calm and composed, even though he was clearly hurting deeply.

Really liked everyone's reactions too.

And I loved the story of matchmaker chopsticks. So simple! Are they a real thing or did you create it yourself?

Anyway, was a brilliant, glorious story. Thank you!
Dandy Mandy chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
What a lovely story. I came upon it by chance whilst looking for some Ranma fiction and found it a pearler :) It sums up perfectly the true magnitude of Ranma and Akane's feelings for each other (which is largely unvoiced in the series), both of their own insecurities and their deep love for each other. My favourite part was when Ranma presented her with the bound chopsticks *happy sigh*. Thankyou m'am, this one is going into the favourites list!
pspinler chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
Nice for a first readover. I didn't read closely 'cause it's late, but I'll definitely come back for a better reading and leave a better review.
Thanks for the writing !
- Pat
p.s. I assume you know you aren't accepting anonymous reviews ? I wondered why a fairly decent story like yours had few reviews ...
I.idora chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
I love your story sniff he tried to save her sniff but . . . don't you think you've made Akane too mean but oh well who cares! It's a great story! Continue soon or else glares I'll cry! Update soon! I really love your story so type your next chap soon! I wanna see how Akane apologizes! Aww! too excited! I can't wait! Can you post it now! hehehe. . . Hapi New YEar! _