Reviews for Ocean's Depths: A Tale of Boba Fett
lee chapter 9 . 6/4/2007
Just found this story, read the frist one in one night. Are you going to finish it. Really graet story.
GreenLightsaber Girl chapter 9 . 5/27/2006
This is a great story ! Keep writing!
Empire's Angel chapter 9 . 4/26/2006
Well I realize it's been a wee bit of time since you last updated, I hope that more is in the works! I just recently started delving deeper into and found this jewel of a story. A great story, both part I and this one.
Firefly4000 chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
such an awesome and wonderful chapter *hug* btw i have a new aim, it's FaclessMaster30, i've added u and am waiting to see u again my friend.

Btw i hope he and Syntas get back together and that he and she come to an understanding
Random Clone chapter 9 . 7/28/2005
So far, awesome awesome awesome! And all I can say now is... Update update update!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 9 . 12/20/2004
aw... how sad... please write more soon?
Infamous One chapter 9 . 12/14/2004
Vader is wonderfully creepy in this chapter,as a dark lord should be.
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 9 . 12/13/2004
yay! an update! but you should stick to long chapters. T.T I'm not sure I can wait that long, tho, for another chapter. anyway, still great, keep going, and German class seems really boring. lol

Coastie
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
*sighs and looks at clock* You know, you haven't updated in a while *points at clock* lol, no worries. i understand if your schedule is filled to the brink. But i also hope that you update soon. or at least find some sort of inspiration and what not to write the next chapter! good luck!
Infamous One chapter 8 . 12/7/2004
Poor Fett,just a mixed up crazy cloned kid,right?Okay maybe not, chapter,good to see you're still writing.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
aw... how sad. well, i know that you're busy, but please please please try to write more soon?

happy writing!

~Kara
Teresa chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
What luck! I just found your stories barely a week ago and already an update. This chapter (like the rest of the story) is excellent, can't wait to read more. Now I'm really curious. Could it be that Syntas is going to go into bounty hunting?

By the way, thanks for responding to my question in the review I left on your other story:)
East Coastie1500 chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
FINALLY! AN UPDATE! lol, i understand how busy you are. schedules just seem to fill up quick don't they? anyway, FLOC is up to chapter..nine i think, in case u wanna read some. as always, this story stays great. i hope you get a chance to update again soon!
Lyra Waterflame chapter 7 . 11/25/2004
wow! is there gonna be more in this story, or is that it for this one? ican't tell with you, cause i've read some of your other ones! *grin* please write more soon!

~Kara
Phantomette chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
Excellent work on this story! The characters are quite well done and in character, which is something not just anyone can achieve ;) The best Boba Fett story I've read so far!

Hmm... is Syntas the same as the Sintas who I've seen in the Starwars Tales comic seiries?

Cheers!-Some evil person- I mean me.