Reviews for Never Say Never
DylanL chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Great story. I don't typically read post Hogwarts fan fics, but I am very glad I read this one.
mychakk chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Oh, I simply adore this story. Go McGonagall! She's truly my fav. And yay for happy HHr ending :D
mychakk chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
Lol the ending of this chapter! Was it Dumbledore who employed Ron, or Snape, or even McGonagall herself? :D

also yay for steamy HHr kiss and yay for Ron the best friend :D
mychakk chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
lol, I love Hermione/snape banter in this fic, and your HHr is marvelous. Sweet, lovable, funny, and of course oblivious. :D
mychakk chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
hahahahahaha my god, the power struggle between Dumbledore and Harry is truly hilarious.

but poor Rowena... she should have not be harmed!
mychakk chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Gosh, every time I read this fic (here or on Portkey) I'm left in fit of giggles. Harry's such a silly goose in this one. Going after McGonagall... seriously. And i adore Hermione/Snape friendship/camaraderie.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
a very funny and lovable fic.
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
Oh gosh, I'm starting to see professor mcgonaggal in a new light lol. This is so funny haha. Keep writing!

Much Love,
Yesterday's Secrets
bkasavan chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Heehee
Great story!
Draco mudiliar chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
hahaa...that was really good...I laughed so much all the way...Cute Bum Harry..hahaaa
noylj chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
McG? The old broad with a stick up her ass longer than Percy's? Her?
Tell me Harry is NOT serious? If he is, a mind healer should be called in immediately.
PS: What is wrong with a nice nubile 17 year old? Shouldn't Gabby be old enough by now? At least Ginny seems out of the picture. God, can you imagine being married to someone with Foghorn Molly as a role-model?
chronodekar chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
DAMMIT !

I didn't see THAT coming ! BRILLIANT work author ! I'm grinning like some deranged maniac over here.

Good stuff !

chronodekar chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Somehow, I should have seen that ending coming! Old D planning it out ! Typical of his character and VERY humorous for us !

:D

chronodekar chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
THICK-headed comes to mind here ...

chronodekar chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Dear ME ! I haven't seen that slapping gesture since ... about 10 years ago, on TV ! Back in the days of the VCR !

Smashing cranky Mate ! :)