Reviews for Operation: Castration
Quorinne chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Woot! Castrate all men!
michaela chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
ITS WELL FUNNY IV BEEN WW8ING 4 AGES 2 SEE WOT HAPPENS TO PYRO!

UPDATE! UPDATE!
RoXy-BiG-mOuTh chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
great so far. Please update soon! I'M LUVING THIS! I've done an X-Men story too. It's about...four chapters in.

Its a Logan/Marie, but soon somethign ill happen that will change that!

lol

CYA

RBM xx
BluePhoenix217 chapter 6 . 4/12/2006

ps. please update!
Kiie chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
Hehehehe! Dilemna for the dirty duo! (that should be the title of the next chapter, lol)

Again, I love ya story, it rocks!
Kiie chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
Enjoy your new present because when I’m done with you, much like that cradle, I’ll have your balls by my strings...

*stops smirking*

This is the biggest guilty read, I love it!
Kiie chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
“Isn’t it ironic? The one place you don’t have adamantium is the part of you they want to cut... If they see you recover I wondering if they’ll just keep cutting and cutting... OW!”

Pure fucking genius! You rock! Keep on writing
Amadna chapter 6 . 9/21/2004
I am having an totally crappy month the only thing that could possiably make it bearable is a new chappy or two... It could be a birthday present. My birthday is monday afterall.
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 9/4/2004
Hehe, Erik wasn't the only one crying with laughter at that. There were just so many funny moments. Definitely more please. That in no way sucked. I especially liked Hank as a bouncer and Magneto's glazed look. Wonderfully funny chapter.
Amanda chapter 6 . 9/1/2004
I'll get you a truck load of redbull and sour skittles for another chapter.
Amanda chapter 6 . 8/31/2004
I think you just became my personal hero. If this version sucks compared to the original please think of the dangers of posting the original. I almost ruptured something. I laughed so hard, especially the part with Kurt and the loose moral twins. I laughed, I cried, I laughed till I cried.
Dee Bryant chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
HA! It looks as if the guys are getting what they earned... In spades! Poor Scott. If Jean going to drive him insane, or is she going to let Mystique do it for her. I can't wait to read what else is going to happen next. My Beta is learning the hard way not to deny me computer privilages when I have Writer's Block. When it goes away, the want for revenge hangs around.
JoJo chapter 6 . 8/30/2004
I love your work! I laughed so hard reading this chapter that I think I've injured myself. I may have dislocated a rib... Anyways, I love it.

By the way, thank you so much for that awsome shout out. I can't believe I get a request.

Anyways, what I'd really love to see is: Logan, with braided hair wearing a pink flowered dress, having a tea party, with a teddy bear named Samantha, a china doll named Pansy, and a stuffed tiger named Timmy. That should make for an interesting scene. Thank you again.

Keep up the excellent work. I love ya. _~
malefiscen chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
omg i'm laughing my ass off please do more than 2 chapters this is fummy
Darknight88 chapter 4 . 8/16/2004
way to go for bringing a bit of jean back...very nice. -applaudes- good piece of work you have going
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »