Reviews for The Best Christmas Ever
wow...
KH2Gurl2006 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Okay! This has to be the best Christmas fic I have read! 100*s! *hugs*
EverlastingDarkness chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Well... I was roaming around a lot of the old stories, and found this one. It's was really good. And sweet! That ending was cool too, the Santa thing. Anyway, I'm making myself sound like an idiot... oh well. Peace.
Angel's Star chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Aw! It was so cute at the end and funny all the way through! I love the mall Santa part! Hilarious! Keep it up!
Nightmare Abyss chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
AWESOME! It's official, I've read everyone of your stoies! COOLYS! this stry rocks my socks! but pleasedo me a favor, and finis broken rainbow!
Alexia Akurei chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
lol so cute!
::looks at clock:: AH! Must eat breakfast!
Anywho, GREAT story I LOVE IT! . cute cute cute. ::puts story under favorites::
Bilbo-san chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
BWAHAHAHAHA! Best funniest christmas fic EVER! *laughs like a loon and drinks more root beer*
Hey, I got X-2 too!
Me and Muses: BOW DOWN! BOW DOWN! BEFORE THE POWER OF SANTA! OR BE CRUSHED, BE CRUSHED, BY HIS JOLLY BOOTS OF DOOM!
Kait030891 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Crystla, this is awsome! you need to write more humor and less drama.
Arella-Bella chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
:;giggles: AW Ish was SO cute ::giggles:: cute sora/kairi fluff... The picture thing was like at my grans house...sept it was my cousin and his girlfriend ::starts giggling like a maniac:: I didn't Adam's face could match his red hair. Anyway i'll stop rambblin. Good X-mas short very cute _
Shadow
ElegantArrow64 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
LOL! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Leon a mall Santa, the invader Zim thing. I've been just like Sora all day. So much sugar. it was heaven...
Anyway, hope you had a good cgristmas. i didnt get any Kingdom hearts things cause. well. there is nothing to buy in America exept for the game. i did get an eye toy though. keep writing!