Reviews for A New World
EscapistNightingale chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Pleeeeease, update!

I really LOVE this history and love Nosedive
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE, update soon! I totally love this fic and am very anxious to find out what will happen next. D
Mimi chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Ah! C'mon, update son!
Dendey chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
ya know, I really have to compliment you on this one! It just shows how determined, strong, stubborn and of course obdurate he is! Keep going, I like it!
Flashtabulor chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I really like you story and i hope that you up-date soon. Please!
Faite chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
Cool beans man_Oy, this new chappie was just awesome, can't wait to see what you have in store for us within the next few chapters. Poor NosediveT_T, Anywho, good story so far, until next review
Peace out
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
Oh I really like this! I've often considered causing one of the ducks to lose one of their senses (Mallory and sight was my favorite) but never had I considered losing both. Basically, 'cause that just sucks.
*grins* I love the brotherly interactions, they're so cute! But then, you've always done Wildwing and Nosedive really well. And Nosedive pissing of the Saurians during captivity seems so appropriate. It's "so Nosedive" as my sister says (that is what she says whenever I do something stupid BTW). I hope you'll continue soon! I can't wait for more of this story!
PS- Thought you'd like to know, I found my mighty ducks tapes, and now have several new ideas I'm going to be writing. Look for them soon ;).
Perchance to Write chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
I'm really sorry that I'm reviewing this so late! This is a wonderful story that I should have reviewed a long time ago, but life is crazy, as I'm sure you know. Anyway, first off, I wanted to say that you have definitely matured as a writer in your years here at . I've read-I believe-all of your stories, and this one, along with "Everything," seems to be the most well thought-out as well as written of your batch! I really think you have a nack at writing! Anyway, this is a great ND/WW agnst story that truly tells the truth about difficulties people have when they lose their senses! You've truly researched this topic, which makes your story more believable. Also, the humor is well done! I love the discussion between Duke and WW! Anyway, great job and keep writing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
cosmiccastway chapter 2 . 2/6/2004
Interesting polt. I feel bad for nosedive but i like al of the tactics he used to with stand torture, i could really picture him singing Mary Had A Little Lamb and talking to an imaginary friend named Bob.
Faite chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
*sniff, sniff* Beautiful, just absolutely beautiful. There are not enough compliments to describe how great this story is. Please continue soon, I am hopelessly addicted. You are definetely one of my favorite authours.
Til then(Cheesy grin)
Peace out
Faite .
Alex Lyons3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Hey! This was awesome! I really enjoyed it, please update as soon as you can!
Doppleganger33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Oh wow that was so sad and wonderful at the same time. Canard is going to have to help out his friend Wildwing a lot to cope with such a tragedy.
keemew2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
No words can convey the feelings, the emmotions I am feeling now. All in al it's a mixture of anger at you for destroying Nosedives most basic pleasure! And sandness for the reality that he will no longer be able to ~se~ his freinds and family, ~hear~ his loved ones. And joy at knowing he is, after all this, the same duck he'd always been, excitement at knowing that even after all this he';s still up and going, ready to fight back at any cost!
And so on and so forth.
Man, this is an amazing story. If only I had the appropraite converters on my Word, I could uplaod mine into the puter.
I wil just content myself with reading yours. It is, so far, th3e only other story other then...I think it was Past Fears, Past Enemies, but I could be wrong...that I have actually allowed myself to read. Eventually I will read more fics but...I'm pacing myself since I tend to get obbssessed easily. So...yeah.
Oh, man, and Conards reaction! Of course, as much as he pretended not to like Dive you know he has to think of him as a younger brother, right? I mean, who deosn't? Haven't seen the show since I lost sattilite five or six years ago but I remeber quite a lot remarkably.
ANd ya know...I am just ramblingnow.
So I will just say that I hope the next chapie has more answers as to the cirrcumstances of what is hapening, i can't wait until Wing comes back and sees his bestest best freind again and well...yeah.
Okay, bye bye for now.
MalGirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
*Sniff*...This is so beautiful and so sad. Incredible plot, flawless dialogue. Please write more on this.
Angel362 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Wow that was great, I'm not very good at this whole review thing, which is probably why I don't do it much. But this I just had to say something. You are so good at conveying all of the characters feelings which is something I find hard to do, please keep writing. Hugs n kisses Angel