Reviews for Quiet Ripples
Loli-pop0394 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Aww this was a sweet alternate ending, how a few little things can change a lot. I liked it.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
aw that was really sweet, why couldn't the movie have ended like that, good story!
Miss Ter chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
hm. wow. that was quite something. really good, thought, better than i expected. im impressed.
jade598 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
ah thats so sweet i love this story
Centra-gal86 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
LOVED it! I love Cora! I'm so glad you kept them all together...::sigh:: Rose and Jack...immortal couple...
Sonia chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I love this story; I hope you(ll write about the new Dawson family and how they deal. Congrtas anyway.

And please again..a sequel.
LittLeMiSsSarA chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
You did a really good job! I like all of your stories! Please write more, don't let that be the end!
My 3 Angels Lost in the Flame chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Oh thats so touching... i love it. You definitely need to make a story that has to do with Jack, Rose, and Cor's life after that.
nashie-chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I read this while listening to an instrumental of "My Heart Will Go On". I burst into tears at the end - it was so beautiful. You are a truly talented writer.
eponine caulfield chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
No, no, no! No! No! Continue! Don't let that be the end! Write more! Please?
DawsonGurl chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
This story was wonderful. You're a very talented writer. I love all your stories, and I hope that you'll write more.
Kate chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Wow, someone finally realised what I did! That if Rose had stayed in the lifeboat Jack could've taken the piece of wood and they would have both lived! Great story :)
myriassterre chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Love this one too. Ever thought of writing another sequel?
Stephanie Lanari chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
This story was even better than the last! You're a great writer. The descriptions you gave in this story seemed so real. I'm really glad everything turned out all right for our little family. Please keep writing!
MoodyLithium chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Aww! I love your ending! It was so sweet.