Reviews for One Last Time
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
thats soo sad! there is an email that used to be going around with that story on it. its really sad and sweet
katie chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Hi, I like your story. It is the first cyborg 009 story I have read. It is hard for me to rember the cyborg's names tho. I have not seen the show for about 3 years now because the show was cansled. (at least where I live) I realy liked the show. I hope you can do a nother chapter soon. (if you are going to do 1)

Katie
katie chapter 1 . 10/30/2005

Katie
Anti-Form Sora chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
NO! NOT JOE! PLEASE, NOT JOE! I'M GOING TO CRY!
DraugDae chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
*Bawl*Y-y-you*sniffle*e-e-evil*hiccup*B*D!Th-that was the sweetest,yet evilest,thing I've allowed myself to read so far!Still*sniffle*it was kinda good,yet sad!(runs away to cry some more).
DivineGuardian chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Oh-ha Iloved it bit sad though
DivineGuardian chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Oh-ha Iloved it bit sad though
bydneley chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
aww...that was so sad
EmEx chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Wow! this was so good! I can't help it, I love two things: fluff and death characters heh heh. I wrotte one myself and I will be posting it soon. It was really a great one-shot. Short but meaningful. Congratulations.
RisuQ-theQissilent chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
aw... how sad.
Bloody Miss chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
When I read this I fely a twinge of sorrow. This is the best one-shot I have ever read and trust me I've read a lot! Not to be dramatic but when I first read this I almost cried. I probably have read this over fifteen times. Keep up the wonderful work!
animelover52843 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
I love the story! It's so...bittersweet would be the best word. It's is so sweet and so sad at the same time!
InSaNe ReAdEr chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
GaH! No No No! He's supposed to STOP...then they'd BOTH live! But then again, it wouldn't be sad...and then I wouldn't be crying...GAH! I'm going to leave before this review is drowned in my tears. *sniff sniff*
Miss Prickles chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
*cries*
BabyG: I always tell him to check the brakes.
Lisa: I thought I said that.
BabyG: In some cases, you were busy.
Rummery chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
*sigh* why did he not just check the breaks...Why? This brings back memories. My uncle and best friend's father both died in a motorcycle accident (different reasons though). I've learned two things.
1) You can never be too careful (esp. with these types of situations)
2) Live life to the fullest, because only God knows when your life lottery ticket will be drawn.
3) Unlike some people's, you're works are worth reading. *thumbs up*