Reviews for Let's Turn Things Around
brightcat12 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Update ur awesome fic
ElizabethV chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Cool story :) I know it's pretty old and all, but I like stories that involve Lucas. He was a pretty interesting character. I kinda wish they'd mention him again or have him guest star.

Anyway, hopefully someday you'll find some inspiration to write more and/or update this!
lvswtht chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
Very interesting and very AU. I like it. So what's up exactly with Whitney and Chloe and their parents. Are their parents dating or something. Hope you update sometime.
shadowglove chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
quite interesting...continue
Stevi chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Good read, sometimes confusing but all in all, a good read. THis sounds like a series in progress...
Sexual Deviant chapter 5 . 12/17/2004
Loving this story very very very interesting! I was hoping I would find a story on Lucas and someone getting together. I mean Lucas is hot. I don't think I've ever seen a man as fine as him. I'm just wondering if they will show him in the Smallville series again. I mean you have got to love how they intorduce all these new characters. Makes it...Interesting.

This story is so good! Makes me kind of want to update my stories I feel so bad about leaving them alone for awhile now. Well I definitely can't wait till you update again. Ugh I love this...

Love lots!

Kathy chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
I am thrilled that you are continuing this awesome story. It is said that Lucas doesn't feel as though Smallville is his home. Great update:)
mary4angelus chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
Love the new chapter dispite the time you took to write it. Update the story soon, cause i can't wait to see what happens next!
scifichick774 chapter 5 . 11/4/2004
An update! I'm in shock! The good kind of shock, mind you. I feel really bad for Lucas. Poor guy - even if he *is* an ass. Looking forward to more as always. :)
Allison chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
Hey this is a really good idea you've got here! Update please!
agent 3 chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
really good!

does chloe find out about wuts goin on ?

update asap!
HyperGurl chapter 4 . 4/17/2004
really good update soon!
chory chapter 4 . 3/11/2004
i'm still waiting for chapter 5,chapter six and so on and so forth
Kathy chapter 4 . 2/23/2004
I must admit that this was a great twist! But, you have the story as a Chlucas story, so I'm willing to bet that Lex doesn't win Chloe in the end:)
WELL DONE and please continue:):)
Kelly chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Loving this story already. Lionel's such a bastard. I really can't wait to see how Lucas and Lex both try to win her over and who ends up winning. Also, the resulting confrontation with Chloe when she finds out exactly why they were both persuing her should prove to be very interesting. Great job.