Reviews for Promises Forged
Vendelareader chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I really liked this piece, it matches Robin4's writing and you fill in the gap that she left open. Good job! Kudos
sci-fi-rocks chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
so unoriginal! you've just copied the evil wizard from aveyond
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
aw, they all used to be friends? i hope that doesnt happen to sirius in the unbroken universe. ahriman, i feel sorry for you, i hope sirius shall not end up like you. hey this was great, by the way.
bessie1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
It's probably a little late to post this review since it was written a short while back but I have only just come across this story and thought it beautiful. I loved the friendship between the two men, and their conversation after the Font of Power was stunning...it seemed to sum up their friendship in those short but emotive sentances. Please write more
skahducky chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
That was absolutely wonderful! It's amazing how you were able to tie in so much: Avada Kedavra, the Font, the fact that Grodic and Salazar went into the Font, where the Font was, the vision. It was all so wonderful! This is an absolutely awesome fic. I'd absolutely love it if you made a sequel to this. Something in between this story and Robin's...well, whatever you want to do. I just thought it'd be a nice idea...
alana chantelune chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Hey, it was beautiful ! Congratulation !
oobergoober chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
It was really good. I liked it...couldnt pronounce half of everything in it, but i liked it. Hmm...i could go to bed now and get 5 whole hours of sleep...oh well onto the rest of the stories!
xCecilex chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
great story! i hadnt even thought about the battle then. vision of when godric kills him. i think its cool that u put that in. ur a really good writer. and again really great story.
lovelyunlucky chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
YAY! SOL! You finished! Very nice. I loved it. brilliant. Nice side story to FMN. Happy writings!
Lily
Robin4 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I have, of course, little to say that I haven't already said. But I'll say it all again, albeit in a more concise manner here.
You sell yourself short, Sol. Way short. This story is one of the most poetic works I have ever read. I completely love the voice you use to tell it, and you've hit Godric so perfectly that I am utterly and completely jealous. And you've given Rowena life that I didn't have time or inspiration to do...PF is damn perfect, my friend.
So what else can I say? I love this story to bits. You've done an excellent job...perhaps *you* ought to write that lunch story you've been bugging me about. . Anyway, great job, and I can't wait to read more from you.
ROBIN
DSDragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I don't even want to know how Rowena was "kicking your *." This was great, girl! I'll put it up on the site next time I do something with it.
AngelMorph chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Wow Sol! That was good. I especially liked the part about them inventing the killing curse and the vision that Salazar got after exiting the font. Thanks for the Christmas gift and do you think you could try updating your own fics.
Someone Reading chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Very well written Sol, insightful, situation detailed, and kinda wistful...or maybe that's just me. :)
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Aku Maru chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Wonderful story. Loved reading it. As far as I know there aren't too many stories about the founders. Not to mention you did a great job with someone else's setup. A lot of fun that.
October Spirit chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
SOL! It twas so good. Sorry about the spell thing earlier. I really liked it. Even though I told you in IM that I liked how Salazar had his vision, I'll say it again. I liked how Salazar had his vision. _ Thank you! Merry Christmas!
Liz *who hopes you have chosen to name your sword after her*